Anthony Edwards vs. Devin Booker - Battle for Best SG in the League

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Who will win the matchup?

Anthony Edwards
79%
Devin Booker
21%

Total votes: 121

SpreeS
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,373

Re: Anthony Edwards vs. Devin Booker - Battle for Best SG in the League 

Post#41 » by SpreeS » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:38 am

PG Doncic by far
SG Shai by far
SF Tatum
PF Giannis
C Jokic
DusterBuster
RealGM
And1: 19,008

Post#42 » by DusterBuster » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:38 am

Booker has always been overrated
Devilzsidewalk wrote:DB is like the ultimate Wolves troll
Biff
Veteran
And1: 1,292

Post#43 » by Biff » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

DusterBuster wrote:Booker has always been overrated

Agreed. I've battled Suns homers on that for a long time. The sub /r/suns hates me because of how much **** I talk about Booker. They all tell me I'm not a true Suns fan. I'm like yeah, I'm a fan of the team, not the players. Players come and go and I'm allowed to dislike some of them. I've never liked Bookers attitude and his lack of leadership qualities (despite wanting be THAT guy). It was clear when he threw a fit about being double teamed in the offseason by Joakim Noah that this dude doesn't have what it takes. Total bitch move by Booker.
"Now everybody wanna play for the heat and the Lakers? Let's go back to being competitive and going at these peoples!" - Kevin Durant
Pelly24
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,508

Post#44 » by Pelly24 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:02 am

I think honestly there are 10 or so other guards you could put into Ant's spot on the Wolves and have the same result, as evidenced by them easily winning the game where he shot 3/12 from the field, and just their league best defense and his usual somewhat average scoring efficiency and lack of great playmaking. Guards like Ant and Booker actually get a bit overrated because they end up on teams that are very, very well constructed, so that all the teams need is a good scorer. Both are top 20 players though
mkot
RealGM
And1: 1,411

Post#45 » by mkot » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:08 am

Biff wrote: It was clear when he threw a fit about being double teamed in the offseason by Joakim Noah that this dude doesn't have what it takes. Total bitch move by Booker.

To me, it was when he asked the ref to eject the Raptor mascot because he brick his free throw
Thank you for your great work over the years, Matrix.
You're always a Sun in my heart. Ring of Honor awaits you.

Return to The General Board