Which series is more likely going 7?

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Clippers / Mavs
62%
Suns / Wolves
38%

Total votes: 84

mdonnelly1989
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,329

Post#1 » by mdonnelly1989 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:36 am

I got Suns in 6 and Mavs in 7

So for me Mavs/Clipps
Rishkar
Junior
And1: 299

Re: Which series is more likely going 7? 

Post#2 » by Rishkar » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:46 am

I have Wolves in 5 and Clippers in 7
Johnny Tomala
Veteran
And1: 2,106

Post#3 » by Johnny Tomala » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:54 am

I have Suns in 6 and Clippers in 7.
NZB2323
RealGM
And1: 7,834

Post#4 » by NZB2323 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:12 am

Clippers/Mavs is almost guaranteed to go 7.

PG13 is good for 1 win.
Harden is good for 1 win.
Kawhi is good for 1 win.
Luka is good for 2 wins.
Kyrie is good for 1 win.
Ssj16
Junior
And1: 431

Post#5 » by Ssj16 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:47 am

NZB2323 wrote:Clippers/Mavs is almost guaranteed to go 7.

Kawhi is good for 1 win.
Harden is good for 1 win.
Kawhi is good for 1 win.
Luka is good for 2 wins.
Kyrie is good for 1 win.

Do you mean PG is good for 1 win? You had Kawhi twice
Ito
General Manager
And1: 790

Post#6 » by Ito » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:52 am

Should be mavs and clippers but clips could show up or not and Mavs win easily.. and it’s the clippers they bound to win a series and then lose the next 4-1 I’ll be rooting for the Mavericks.. also the Wolves but let’s see if they are ready for the playoffs
Johnny Bball
RealGM
And1: 48,836

Post#7 » by Johnny Bball » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:11 am

Clippers Mavs has drama and heartbreak written all over it.
GSP
RealGM
And1: 14,931

Post#8 » by GSP » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:19 am

Is there any indication Kawhi is even playing? I havent read anything saying he will be
One_and_Done
Analyst
And1: 2,601

Post#9 » by One_and_Done » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:54 am

Mavs will take it to the brink. Suns likely take care of business well before game 7.
Warspite wrote:Billups was a horrible scorer who could only score with an open corner 3 or a FT.
Gatorade Sax
Senior
And1: 775

Post#10 » by Gatorade Sax » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:55 am

Don’t see either going 7, though I do think Denver/Lakers will be an absolute dogfight for some reason.
SlimShady83
General Manager
And1: 1,193

Post#11 » by SlimShady83 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:29 am

Let's go Lakers/ DLO better show up
Let's go Mavs - clippers always choke hahaha
Let's go Wolves - Suns only got Offense no Defense, Defense wins chips, not saying they'll win chip
Let's go OKC - Something new and fresh let's go.

East who cares for the East :)

but If I had to choose, Celtics ... Lakers vs Celtics finals lols

Oh wait read the title wrong hahahahaha

Time for play offs baby!
Bring back Defense
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,832

Post#12 » by UcanUwill » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:46 am

Rishkar wrote:I have Wolves in 5 and Clippers in 7

You have wolves in 5? I hope Wolves win and I know they are higher seed, but knowing how bad Wolves played the Suns in particular throughout whole year, to me, it seems like Suns are now favorites here.

Reminds me a bit of very old Magic vs Hawks series, where Magic was one of the biggest East favorites but lost to Hawks in first round, and it was forshadowed in regular season that year, Hawks sweeping their regular season match up, with Jason Collins, The Dwight stopper of the time.

Durant and Beal just play Wolves very well, and I believe ANT has worst stats against Suns out of all teams, he played multiple games against this year.

That said, I voted and hope this series go 7. Mass Clips seems like even odds match up on surface, but I just have a feeling that Luka will wraph this up, he loves Clippers match up.
Chuck Everett
RealGM
And1: 11,310

Post#13 » by Chuck Everett » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:27 am

Suns-Wolves. Clippers aren't fooling me. Until I see Kawhi play 37+ every night in the playoffs, I don't believe in them. Announcing that he will play in the Olympics, did not move me.
"Kill 'em with Grindness."
Archx
RealGM
And1: 8,004

Post#14 » by Archx » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:33 am

GSP wrote:Is there any indication Kawhi is even playing? I havent read anything saying he will be

Read on Twitter
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,053

Post#15 » by Mr B » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:50 pm

Mavs in 5 or 6, that series isn’t going 7 games. I see Lakers/Nuggets going 7 with Denver winning game 7.
Rishkar
Junior

Post#16 » by Rishkar » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:23 pm

UcanUwill wrote:

You have wolves in 5? I hope Wolves win and I know they are higher seed, but knowing how bad Wolves played the Suns in particular throughout whole year, to me, it seems like Suns are now favorites here.

Reminds me a bit of very old Magic vs Hawks series, where Magic was one of the biggest East favorites but lost to Hawks in first round, and it was forshadowed in regular season that year, Hawks sweeping their regular season match up, with Jason Collins, The Dwight stopper of the time.

Durant and Beal just play Wolves very well, and I believe ANT has worst stats against Suns out of all teams, he played multiple games against this year.

That said, I voted and hope this series go 7. Mass Clips seems like even odds match up on surface, but I just have a feeling that Luka will wraph this up, he loves Clippers match up.

I know it might be a stretch, and this is a somewhat poor matchup, but I have the T-Wolves as my third favorites to win the championship this year (behind Nuggets and Celtics). They just have a really talented team
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,832

Post#17 » by UcanUwill » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:33 am

Rishkar wrote:
UcanUwill wrote:

I know it might be a stretch, and this is a somewhat poor matchup, but I have the T-Wolves as my third favorites to win the championship this year (behind Nuggets and Celtics). They just have a really talented team

Just one game, but touché, so far so good. I didn't know who would win a series, still don't, but I thought your take was pretty wild on Minnesota right there.
Rishkar
Junior

Post#18 » by Rishkar » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:02 pm

UcanUwill wrote:
Rishkar wrote:
UcanUwill wrote:You have wolves in 5? I hope Wolves win and I know they are higher seed, but knowing how bad Wolves played the Suns in particular throughout whole year, to me, it seems like Suns are now favorites here.

Just one game, but touché, so far so good. I didn't know who would win a series, still don't, but I thought your take was pretty wild on Minnesota right there.

Thanks! As a Jazz fan I'm kinda rooting for the Wolves because I really like Gobert and Conley, so hopefully they just keep steamrolling people.

Return to The General Board