Jokic brothers Update: NBA investigating an assault on fan by one of the Jokic brothers

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

MagicMatic
RealGM
And1: 13,153

Re: Jokic brothers Update: NBA investigating an assault on fan by one of the Jokic brothers 

Post#281 » by MagicMatic » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:16 pm

Don't think he should have thrown a punch, but the fact that Jokic' wife and child were right in front of the guy leads me to believe there was 100% a reason for them to crawl over seats and act that way. Probably not a smart decision to mess with her or them.

They don't have a track record of randomly punching dudes in the stands. They have just screamed at opponents during Jokic altercations.
GSWFan1994
Head Coach
And1: 14,458

Re: Jokic brothers Update: NBA investigating an assault on fan by one of the Jokic brothers 

Post#282 » by GSWFan1994 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 pm

BarbaGrizz wrote:
rand wrote:
OxAndFox wrote:Don't talk crap and don't get hit. Simple.

You have the right to talk crap. You don't have the right to hit someone for talking crap.

"You have the right to talk crap"? That´s why so many Americans get punched abroad :lol:

Imagine this guy exercising his "right" to talk crap in the middle of a Corinthians match, right in front of the "Gaviões da Fiel" gentlemen... :lol: :lol: :lol:
BarbaGrizz
Analyst
And1: 1,566

Post#283 » by BarbaGrizz » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:31 pm

GSWFan1994 wrote:
BarbaGrizz wrote:
rand wrote:You have the right to talk crap. You don't have the right to hit someone for talking crap.

"You have the right to talk crap"? That´s why so many Americans get punched abroad :lol:

Imagine this guy exercising his "right" to talk crap in the middle of a Corinthians match, right in front of the "Gaviões da Fiel" gentlemen... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"BUT IT`S MY RIGHT!!!!"

** cough blood**

:lol:
Celtic Koala wrote:The only player from the 90s that would have been a top 10 player in the modern league would have been MJ and if you stretch it a bit Olajuwon

bstein14 wrote:Mikan is much worse than Luka Garza, who can't even make an NBA roster today
Clav
Starter
And1: 1,749

Post#284 » by Clav » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:50 pm

BarbaGrizz wrote:
GSWFan1994 wrote:
BarbaGrizz wrote:

"BUT IT`S MY RIGHT!!!!"

** cough blood**

:lol:

Everyone likes to talk big until their nose gets popped. ;) It's mostly blood, sweat, and tears if it comes to that. I feel like people want to fight but don't really understand what they're getting into. Public announcement - don't get in a fight if you can avoid it.
Cheers
\m/
:guitar:
socal74
Rookie
And1: 1,242

Post#285 » by socal74 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:04 pm

MagicMatic wrote:Don't think he should have thrown a punch, but the fact that Jokic' wife and child were right in front of the guy leads me to believe there was 100% a reason for them to crawl over seats and act that way. Probably not a smart decision to mess with her or them.

They don't have a track record of randomly punching dudes in the stands. They have just screamed at opponents during Jokic altercations.
lol right but one of them has a history of physically assaulting a woman so there's that
enigmatics
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,309

Re: Jokic brothers 

Post#286 » by enigmatics » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:21 pm

The Real Dalic wrote:Those two are thugs. They should not be allowed in NBA arenas. You can tell they're always in looking for fights mode.

I like the fam stuff - but yeah should be zero tolerance for this kind of thing.

As far as it goes, they're not Nikola. They're just some irrelevant brothers riding Joker's coattails while throwing their weight around at games like a couple of thugs. Cut the sh- or don't show up to them.

I say that having once convinced myself it was kind of endearing, but it's played out at this point.
srhcan
Starter
And1: 1,651

Post#287 » by srhcan » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:26 pm

Deport them already; why it is taking so long?
MagicMatic
RealGM
And1: 13,153

Post#288 » by MagicMatic » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:45 pm

socal74 wrote:
MagicMatic wrote:Don't think he should have thrown a punch, but the fact that Jokic' wife and child were right in front of the guy leads me to believe there was 100% a reason for them to crawl over seats and act that way. Probably not a smart decision to mess with her or them.

lol right but one of them has a history of physically assaulting a woman so there's that

Yeah, then lets keep this same energy for NBA players too then if we arent picking and choosing things to be outraged about.
Sgt Major
Head Coach
And1: 15,252

Post#289 » by Sgt Major » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:54 am

Read on Twitter

Away from the rest of the crowd.
Det. Frank Pembleton: You know, sometimes you're funny. Then there's now.
LaLover11
Pro Prospect
And1: 611

Post#290 » by LaLover11 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:34 am

Sgt Major wrote:
Read on Twitter

Away from the rest of the crowd.

Lakers should give both of them 2 way contracts next year to become their enforcers & play mind games vs Jokic lol

Return to The General Board