Playoff teams I trust and don't trust

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

NyKnicks1714
RealGM
And1: 24,945

Re: Playoff teams I trust and don't trust 

Post#21 » by NyKnicks1714 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 pm

nbafan38 wrote:I know people are bashing my lakers choice but I think this is more about how good Denver is then how bad the lakers are. If Denver doesn't roll to the title then I'll be wrong.

I think many don't get what you're trying to say here. Here's another way of putting it: Teams you trust not to lose to a team they're better than.
jkvonny
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,262

Post#22 » by jkvonny » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 am

NyKnicks1714 wrote:
nbafan38 wrote:I know people are bashing my lakers choice but I think this is more about how good Denver is then how bad the lakers are. If Denver doesn't roll to the title then I'll be wrong.

I think many don't get what you're trying to say here. Here's another way of putting it: Teams you trust not to lose to a team they're better than.

Denver, OKC, Minnesota and Dallas are better than LAL.

How about that?!
nbafan38
Head Coach
And1: 5,513

Post#23 » by nbafan38 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 pm

jkvonny wrote:
NyKnicks1714 wrote:

Denver, OKC, Minnesota and Dallas are better than LAL.

How about that?!

Not sure about OKC (Well they are probably better but LA might have beaten them with the experience gap). The rest I agree.

Return to The General Board