How the NBA media tricked all you about James Hardens impact/influence on the modern game!

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

ForeverTFC
RealGM
And1: 14,725

Re: How the NBA media tricked all you about James Hardens impact/influence on the modern game! 

Post#21 » by ForeverTFC » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:00 pm

Myth wrote:
NBA4Lyfe wrote:
Myth wrote:Yeah, I listened for a few minutes. As expected, mostly opinions despite the “facts” claim in the OP. Westbrook should not have been MVP simply because of stats, but Harden should have been MVP because *checks notes* stats. Lol ok. Then narrative for MVP only became a thing because of Harden? He even references Nash’s MVP over Kobe which is maybe the most famous MVP because of narrative I’ve ever seen. And Harden was unfairly treated because he was shown on Shaqtin a Fool? Don’t do stupid things and you won’t be on Shaqtin. And yes, other stars have been on Shaqtin when they make dumb plays too despite the claim in the video. What a silly take.

name em

what consensus mvp calibur player has been memed like that and treated like a javale mcgee/ kwame brown level player

if you can do that, i will personally delete my account right now

https://youtu.be/DN9wy9vqeFk?si=HqmfSCLTrYzums1C

Damn. Goodbye NBA4Lyfe, hello NBAUntilHardenRetyers
NBA4Lyfe
Veteran
And1: 1,652

Re: How the NBA media tricked all you about James Hardens impact/influence on the modern game! 

Post#22 » by NBA4Lyfe » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:11 pm

ForeverTFC wrote:
Myth wrote:
NBA4Lyfe wrote:

name em

what consensus mvp calibur player has been memed like that and treated like a javale mcgee/ kwame brown level player

if you can do that, i will personally delete my account right now

https://youtu.be/DN9wy9vqeFk?si=HqmfSCLTrYzums1C

well unfornately for you i’m unable to delete my account. and yes the poster proved to me that lebron has been on shaqtin before( although i had never seen that clip before). so yes he absolutely is right and i would have gladly deleted this account as i consider myself a man of my word. if i was able but it turns out that i’m not able too

viewtopic.php?t=874579
ForeverTFC
RealGM
And1: 14,725

Post#23 » by ForeverTFC » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:12 pm

NBA4Lyfe wrote:
ForeverTFC wrote:

well unfornately for you i’m unable to delete my account. and yes the poster proved to me that lebron has been on shaqtin before( although i had never seen that clip before). so yes he absolutely is right and i would have gladly deleted this account as i consider myself a man of my word. if i was able but it turns out that i’m not able too

viewtopic.php?t=874579

It's all good man. You're a bigger man than Hussain Fatal and that's all that really matters.
Myth
General Manager
And1: 8,572

Post#24 » by Myth » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:26 pm

NBA4Lyfe wrote:
ForeverTFC wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=874579

Glad to see when somebody can admit when they are wrong. Also, I don’t want people deleting accounts over stuff like this anyway. It isn’t that serious.
Pacernation
Senior
And1: 960

Post#25 » by Pacernation » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:36 pm

I hope you're on Hardens payroll - otherwise this is really sad and I wish you well.
Iwasawitness
Veteran
And1: 3,154

Post#26 » by Iwasawitness » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:16 pm

NBA4Lyfe wrote:
ForeverTFC wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=874579

I’m kind of conflicted here…

On one hand part of me wants to be like “well you can just not post anymore”.

On the other hand, he’s at least demonstrating character by admitting to being wrong. It’s hard not to respect that.
xxSnEaKyPxx wrote:NBA: Stop kicking, punching, choking, and stomping on people.

Draymond: This is too much, I quit!
Myth
General Manager
And1: 8,572

Post#27 » by Myth » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:03 pm

Iwasawitness wrote:
NBA4Lyfe wrote:
ForeverTFC wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=874579

On the other hand, he’s at least demonstrating character by admitting to being wrong. It’s hard not to respect that.

We’ll have to put it to a vote.
Iwasawitness
Veteran
And1: 3,154

Post#28 » by Iwasawitness » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:50 pm

Myth wrote:
Iwasawitness wrote:
NBA4Lyfe wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=874579

We’ll have to put it to a vote.

Well I know nothing about this fatal guy, but he at least had a way to fulfill the obligations the bet he agreed to and he chose not to. It’s not even that big of a deal. Just don’t post… okay, no problem.

This guy is willingly giving up his account, legit tried and couldn’t. Deleting your account is far more extreme.

Let me be clear too… I have clowned on nba4lyfe for the infamous magnets thread, and when it’s appropriate I will probably continue to. And don’t even get me started on the “Harden has rights to sue” takes. BUT… if we actually do in fact vote, mine goes towards nba4lyfe being let off the hook here. He deserves at least that much in my book.

As for Fatal… at least based on what I’ve seen, if mods intervened and took his posting rights away for a while, I would be all for it. If you have no intention of fulfilling your end of the bargain, don’t make such a bet in the first place.
xxSnEaKyPxx wrote:NBA: Stop kicking, punching, choking, and stomping on people.

Draymond: This is too much, I quit!
ChiTownHero1992
Veteran
And1: 1,551

Post#29 » by ChiTownHero1992 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:40 am

Yea don't think i'm going to watch 52 mins of some guys dirty a** bedding....

I do agree Harden is extremely overrated though!
Rishkar
Junior
And1: 319

Post#30 » by Rishkar » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

I don't think anyone should try to delete their account over something like this. I really dislike Harden, mostly for clubbing and killing my Jazz in the playoffs. However, it's nice to hear others opinions on the subject

Return to The General Board