Which Playoff team will stay UNDEFEATED the longest?

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Which Playoff Team Will Stay Undefeated The Longest?

Thunder
44%
Nuggets
28%
Timberwolves
28%

Total votes: 25

tundraknight
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,962

Which Playoff team will stay UNDEFEATED the longest? 

Post#1 » by tundraknight » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:28 pm

We’re down to 3 teams left with perfect records in this post season and they all happen to be the Top 3 seeds in the West. Which of the 3 will stay undefeated the longest?
OkcSinceSGA
RealGM
And1: 29,923

Re: Which Playoff team will stay UNDEFEATED the longest? 

Post#2 » by OkcSinceSGA » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:41 pm

Probably OKC, because it looks like Denver vs Minny is a lock. OKC won’t lose either of the first two at home to Dallas.
“This kid reminds me of a 6-6 Chris Paul. He wants to win everything.”

Olin Simplis- SGA’s trainer.
ChipotleWest
Analyst
And1: 2,840

Post#3 » by ChipotleWest » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:54 pm

OkcSinceSGA wrote:Probably OKC, because it looks like Denver vs Minny is a lock. OKC won’t lose either of the first two at home to Dallas.

Some of you get arrogant about your own team. I'm not that way, I still am not even putting Dallas in the 2nd round yet. If they win tomorrow I will, but last Sunday same time 3:30 they lost so the series could end up 2-2 with Clippers get hca back if they're not ready. But if they do get there, it's not impossible for them to win a game in OKC. The Mavs are not the Pelicans.
OkcSinceSGA
RealGM
And1: 29,923

Post#4 » by OkcSinceSGA » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:00 pm

ChipotleWest wrote:
OkcSinceSGA wrote:Probably OKC, because it looks like Denver vs Minny is a lock. OKC won’t lose either of the first two at home to Dallas.

Some of you get arrogant about your own team. I'm not that way, I still am not even putting Dallas in the 2nd round yet. If they win tomorrow I will, but last Sunday same time 3:30 they lost so the series could end up 2-2 with Clippers get hca back if they're not ready. But if they do get there, it's not impossible for them to win a game in OKC. The Mavs are not the Pelicans.

Clippers are done. I picked Dallas in 5 or 6 before the series started. With Kawhi looking like a shell, PG still looking like a playoff scrub, and Dallas being up 3-1 most likely tomorrow despite Luka and Kyrie not even getting going yet… Clippers have a 10% chance at best.

OKC has arguably the best playoff atmosphere and home court. The nerves have been worked out of those young guys with two monster blowout wins. I just don’t see Dallas winning either.
“This kid reminds me of a 6-6 Chris Paul. He wants to win everything.”

Olin Simplis- SGA’s trainer.
jkvonny
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,359

Post#5 » by jkvonny » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:01 pm

All Northwest Division teams.

I'd say Nuggets most likely. Sweep the Lakers. Just a much better team than LAL. But, we shall see.

As for the Thunder, very possible as well, but Pels mite play really hard to win at least 1 in this series (down 0-3).

TWolves? Very possible as well, but the Suns mite sneak in a win in this series (down 0-3).
nbafan38
Head Coach
And1: 5,524

Post#6 » by nbafan38 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:08 am

I'd go with the Nuggets because A. I'm most convinced they'll sweep their current series and they have a huge homecourt advantage and the first two games of round 2 at home.

OKC probably sweeps NO but I think could easily be 1-1 vs Dal/LAC winner.

Minnesota may or may not sweep Phx but is at best getting out of Denver 1-1.
jkvonny
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,359

Post#7 » by jkvonny » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:40 am

jkvonny wrote:All Northwest Division teams.

I'd say Nuggets most likely. Sweep the Lakers. Just a much better team than LAL. But, we shall see.

As for the Thunder, very possible as well, but Pels mite play really hard to win at least 1 in this series (down 0-3).

TWolves? Very possible as well, but the Suns mite sneak in a win in this series (down 0-3).

Well..... I could be wrong. :lol:
nbafan38
Head Coach
And1: 5,524

Post#8 » by nbafan38 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:47 am

jkvonny wrote:
jkvonny wrote:All Northwest Division teams.

Well..... I could be wrong. :lol:

Yep me too.
Patches Perry
RealGM
And1: 15,716

Post#9 » by Patches Perry » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:53 am

And then there were 2

Return to The General Board