Bet ur username that Nuggets win game 7

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

GrindCityHustle
Starter
And1: 2,348

Bet ur username that Nuggets win game 7 

Post#1 » by GrindCityHustle » Fri May 17, 2024 7:18 am

I am putting mine on the line because I know the league ain't letting minny win it

Fan since 96. True fans know what I am talking about

Who has the guts? Mods can hold me to it.

Series is over. Go ahead and start digging up those threads about Jokic sucks that aged badly.
I want those fresh with my coffee the morning after the game with my Michael Jackson popcorn
RB34
RealGM
And1: 15,621

Re: Bet ur username that Nuggets win game 7 

Post#2 » by RB34 » Fri May 17, 2024 7:25 am

I’m sure Hussein Fatal will be up for it.
styLesdavis
Rookie
And1: 664

Post#3 » by styLesdavis » Fri May 17, 2024 7:25 am

"The league ain`t letting Minny win it"......

Yeah. Right. What`s next? Pizzagate?
BuddyBuckets
Rookie
And1: 976

Post#4 » by BuddyBuckets » Fri May 17, 2024 7:25 am

Yea I want some fresh Nike's too, I'll play the game.
CodeBreaker
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,602

Post#5 » by CodeBreaker » Fri May 17, 2024 7:26 am

GrindCityHustle got balls.

Calling out them Embiid stans
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 11,223

Post#6 » by Mavrelous » Fri May 17, 2024 7:29 am

You're a fan since 96 and think the league will favour Serbian fat guy, with no media presence, who plays in the Rocky mountains?
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
FarBeyondDriven
Sixth Man
And1: 1,150

Post#7 » by FarBeyondDriven » Fri May 17, 2024 7:29 am

I'll do it. Jokic v Luka face-off has been pre-ordained since the all-star break antics. I honestly believe the league is desperate to elevate Luka and he'll win it all this season because it'll be much harder to make it happen in the future. They need him to be one of the faces of the league and he needs a championship to validate that.
styLesdavis
Rookie
And1: 664

Post#8 » by styLesdavis » Fri May 17, 2024 7:41 am

FarBeyondDriven wrote:I'll do it. Jokic v Luka face-off has been pre-ordained since the all-star break antics. I honestly believe the league is desperate to elevate Luka and he'll win it all this season because it'll be much harder to make it happen in the future. They need him to be one of the faces of the league and he needs a championship to validate that.

Yeah, because Luka always gets favored by the whistle during these playoffs....

America - the land with the highest percentage of people believing in ghosts.
DusterBuster
RealGM
And1: 19,052

Post#9 » by DusterBuster » Fri May 17, 2024 7:43 am

realgm bets are stupid, but i am going to remove my signature already after this series regardless of the winner. the trolling of the wolves when i proudly wore this sig was due to their ex-and-hilariously-awful GM David Kahn (who was a failed beat reporter for the Oregonian... still baffled how that dude got a GM job). thats a long time ago and this team is such a blast and Ant is the kind of player ive been missing from this league.

This series has been awesome and havent been this stoked for a Game 7 in years.

Gun to my head, I think Denver takes it. If I'm putting money on it, I'm picking Minny. (means i think Nuggets experience will win out and this will be a great learning exp for Ant, but he has been soooo good that if Denver had the betting odds, I'd take Minny and feel fairly comfortable I could win back my money and then some).
Devilzsidewalk wrote:DB is like the ultimate Wolves troll
madskillz8
Senior
And1: 813

Post#10 » by madskillz8 » Fri May 17, 2024 7:44 am

What does betting your username even mean?

Will you change your username? If that's the case, you can always make it Grind_City_Hustle... Not fair - doesn't move the needle.

Will someone else decide that? He can decide as ClipsFansSince1996 or Hossein Fatal. Again, not fair. This time, to you
Mad Guru
Sixth Man
And1: 410

Post#11 » by Mad Guru » Fri May 17, 2024 7:48 am

The Serbian Consulate is beside themselves. Driving around downtown Denver begging (thru texts) Silver's family for address to Commissioner's house
Bloodbather
Junior
And1: 554

Post#12 » by Bloodbather » Fri May 17, 2024 8:01 am

Mavrelous wrote:You're a fan since 96 and think the league will favour Serbian fat guy, with no media presence, who plays in the Rocky mountains?

Illogical cynicism is an abyss, there's no end to how ridiculous claims from it can get.
madskillz8
Senior
And1: 813

Post#13 » by madskillz8 » Fri May 17, 2024 8:03 am

styLesdavis wrote:
FarBeyondDriven wrote:I'll do it. Jokic v Luka face-off has been pre-ordained since the all-star break antics. I honestly believe the league is desperate to elevate Luka and he'll win it all this season because it'll be much harder to make it happen in the future. They need him to be one of the faces of the league and he needs a championship to validate that.

Yeah, because Luka always gets favored by the whistle during these playoffs....

America - the land with the highest percentage of people believing in ghosts.

Come on now, if ghosts do not exist, they wouldn't have filmed Ghostbusters. Didn't you see Jurassic Park movie which is about the tragedy of a man who had to pee under heavy rain since a spoiled dinosaur eat the toilet building? Dinosaurs exist, thus they made such a movie. Same reasoning with ghosts.
KyRo23
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,346

Post#14 » by KyRo23 » Fri May 17, 2024 8:04 am

I bet my username that the Lakers won't win a championship this year
Johnny Firpo
RealGM
And1: 8,980

Post#15 » by Johnny Firpo » Fri May 17, 2024 8:36 am

GrindCityHustle wrote:I am putting mine on the line because I know the league ain't letting minny win it

Series is over. Go ahead and start digging up those threads about Jokic sucks that aged badly.
I want those fresh with my coffee the morning after the game with my Michael Jackson popcorn

What is this ridiculous conspiracy theory? Jokic doesn't do a whole lot for the league, if they were to rig it, they obviously rig it for the potential new face of the NBA. But it's not rigged, come on with this stupidity. Why would the league rig it for the Nuggets, if they were to rig it?
eyeatoma
RealGM
And1: 11,711

Post#16 » by eyeatoma » Fri May 17, 2024 8:44 am

GrindCityHustle wrote:I am putting mine on the line because I know the league ain't letting minny win it

So if we lose the bet, what is the username that we have to have for next season?
Vol
Freshman
And1: 192

Post#17 » by Vol » Fri May 17, 2024 9:12 am

eyeatoma wrote:

So if we lose the bet, what is the username that we have to have for next season?

JokicRulesEmbiidDrools
Lockdown504090 wrote:Damn, dude went postal. Happens to the best of us
jkvonny
Head Coach
And1: 5,911

Post#18 » by jkvonny » Fri May 17, 2024 9:14 am

GrindCityHustle wrote:I am putting mine on the line because I know the league ain't letting Denver (small market in the Rocky Mountains) win it last season

:lol:
eyeatoma
RealGM
And1: 11,711

Post#19 » by eyeatoma » Fri May 17, 2024 9:26 am

Vol wrote:
eyeatoma wrote:

JokicRulesEmbiidDrools

LOL, I don't think it's a custom one, needs to be one for everybody, not just me. Funny thouhg :lol:
Roy T
Pro Prospect
And1: 924

Post#20 » by Roy T » Fri May 17, 2024 9:30 am

The series have been sooo weird so far. Denver blowout win in game seven confirmed. 95-113

Return to The General Board