Celtics shout at Bulls after win

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Pasc23
Ballboy
And1: 18

Celtics shout at Bulls after win 

Post#1 » by Pasc23 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:22 pm

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, the Celtics shouted some colorful trash talk at the Bulls down the hallway as the teams made their way to the locker rooms after game 3 in Chicago.

''Whatever they say really doesn't have anything to do with our mind-set,'' Bulls guard Ben Gordon said. ''We've got to be focused, regardless of how they act after a win. I know this is not us. We just have to come back Sunday and be ready to play.''

Wow... what a bunch of punks they are. This is a veteran team and they trash talk to the bulls after they win?! wow... i barely had any respect for them before this.. and now i have 0 respect for that team.

I guess for the younger guys... its kinda hard not to with KG as your leader.. thats pretty much all he does
RockTHECasbah
Lead Assistant
And1: 10

Re: Celtics shout at Bulls after win 

Post#2 » by RockTHECasbah » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:29 pm

I wanna see their thugness win they're in the lottery again
Know anyone who is disabled? has an addiction?
HandyTax - Your Canadian Disability Tax Credit Consultants
http://www.handytax.ca
Albanian Damien
Starter
And1: 639

Post#3 » by Albanian Damien » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:31 pm

At least we weren't making death threats... I've come to realize that the general board hates the Celtics. What annoys me is that no one on here will admit they hate the Champions because they're so great. The Celtics have what everyone wants, it's simple. People call the Spurs boring, they say Wade only won because of the refs, Celtics are trash talkers, I've even seen people undermine the Pistons by saying they got lucky the Lakers imploded. I'm probably gonna get bombarded with pissy responses by people but I don't care because everything I said is true. Just wait till next year, people will be moaning and say the refs gave LeBron James the finals, and that his team celebrates on the bench too much.
My Starting 5:

PG: Allen Iverson
SG: Paul Pierce
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Kevin Garnett
C: Patrick Ewing
Baller 24
RealGM

Post#4 » by Baller 24 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:32 pm

It was probably KG, he was just hiding behind everyone.
dockingsched wrote: the biggest loss of the off-season for the lakers was earl clark
Rerisen
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,052

Post#5 » by Rerisen » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:34 pm

7th seed riling up the champs pretty good to get such reactions. I don't recall Michael and Scottie cursing out lowly first round opponents. Then again, they were never in such doubt of losing a first round series.
Pasc23
Ballboy

Post#6 » by Pasc23 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Albanian Damien wrote:At least we weren't making death threats... I've come to realize that the general board hates the Celtics. What annoys me is that no one on here will admit they hate the Champions because they're so great. The Celtics have what everyone wants, it's simple. People call the Spurs boring, they say Wade only won because of the refs, Celtics are trash talkers, I've even seen people undermine the Pistons by saying they got lucky the Lakers imploded. I'm probably gonna get bombarded with pissy responses by people but I don't care because everything I said is true. Just wait till next year, people will be moaning and say the refs gave LeBron James the finals, and that his team celebrates on the bench too much.

I hate the celtics. Alot actually... i bet when KG is on the bench running his mouth.. whatever he says doesnt even make sense. He looks like an idiot talking to himself all the time too. And im a CAVS fan so i have no need to be jealous of your team anyway... we got everything you guys got plus more. I hope we see u guys in the ECF.
ropjhk
RealGM
And1: 10,532

Post#7 » by ropjhk » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Albanian Damien wrote:At least we weren't making death threats... I've come to realize that the general board hates the Celtics. What annoys me is that no one on here will admit they hate the Champions because they're so great. The Celtics have what everyone wants, it's simple. People call the Spurs boring, they say Wade only won because of the refs, Celtics are trash talkers, I've even seen people undermine the Pistons by saying they got lucky the Lakers imploded. I'm probably gonna get bombarded with pissy responses by people but I don't care because everything I said is true. Just wait till next year, people will be moaning and say the refs gave LeBron James the finals, and that his team celebrates on the bench too much.

I never disliked the Spurs because they were so great. In fact their greatness earned my respect. Last season, I had great respect for what the Celtics did to the Lakers in the finals.

But this season, with the KG antics, the trash talking between Celtics, Cavs and Lakers fans, and everything else in between, I've grown tired of the Celtics.

If I hate the Celtics, it's not because they're so great. I could respect them last season when they were a much greater team than they are this season.
Rerisen
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#8 » by Rerisen » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:43 pm

ropjhk wrote:If I hate the Celtics, it's not because they're so great. I could respect them last season when they were a much greater team than they are this season.

Yeah I don't think anyone hates someone like Ray Allen. He stays classy. Even though he stuck a dagger in the Bulls hearts in game 2, you just tip your cap because he acts like he is a champion already. I hate that we don't guard him, but that's another matter.
Pasc23
Ballboy

Post#9 » by Pasc23 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:50 pm

Yeah like Rerisen said... i hate the celtics as a team because of all the S*** they do.. but there are couple players that I like because they shut their mouths and just play... like Ray Allen, Rondo, Powe.
I have a hard time naming more than 3 because all the other guys like KG,Pierce,House, Big Baby, Perkins are talking the whole game even if there is no1 within 10 meters of them
suckfish
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,273

Post#10 » by suckfish » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:00 pm

At least we weren't making death threats...

..Oh my.. Who made the death threat? Ben Gordon, Kirk Hinrich or Tyrus Thomas? Or was it some fan/lunatic in Chicago who has nothing to do with the bulls organization?

I don't really care. When you have the defending champs get all bitchy and riled up after a blowout win, you know they're more than a little edgy.
Killua
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#11 » by Killua » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Lol boston fans are so full of themselfs its not even funny look at this hogwas this guy is saying. Let me break down what you said.
#1 Most people find defisive teams boring the raitings dont lie. Yet they still respect them thats why no one has counted them out this year.
#2 Lol Wade got his nickname cuz of all the BS calls he gets what can i say once you get a rep like that people always look for it just like the Jazz being dirty.
#3 Pistons did get lucky like Jordan says winning 1 championship means you got lucky winning back to back means your a rea champion
#4 See Wade, Lebron already has a rep of getting almost all the calls in his favor and the league wanting to change the rules so the "crab dribble" becomes legit adds even more fule to that fire.
the sea duck
Pro Prospect
And1: 623

Post#12 » by the sea duck » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:08 pm

general trash talk makes news now?
No Offense
Assistant Coach
And1: 260

Post#13 » by No Offense » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:11 pm

This is so freaking hilarious to me. Aren't these the same sissies who cried about the Cavs having fun and celebrating a blow out win against them less than a month ago?

This the the team that had their feelings hurt so badly, Ray Allen threw an elbow at Varejao's groin.

You stay classy, Boston.
MVP16
Bench Warmer
And1: 3

Post#14 » by MVP16 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Wait, so the Celtics players talked trash to the opposing team after getting the win? That's blasphemy! I'm sure the Bulls players were as quite as a mouse when they won.
Rerisen
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#15 » by Rerisen » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:13 pm

suckfish wrote:..Oh my.. Who made the death threat? Ben Gordon, Kirk Hinrich or Tyrus Thomas? Or was it some fan/lunatic in Chicago who has nothing to do with the bulls organization?

Someone probably flipped off Tommy Heinsohn and he over exaggerated.
No Offense
Assistant Coach

Post#16 » by No Offense » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:14 pm

MVP16 wrote:Wait, so the Celtics players talked trash to the opposing team after getting the win? That's blasphemy! I'm sure the Bulls players were as quite as a mouse when they won.

Considering they cried to the media about Cleveland doing a very similar thing, that's a little hypocritical.

Either that, or my definition of "hypocrite" is completely off base.
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,087
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#17 » by NO-KG-AI » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:16 pm

What thugs!

The league better put a stop to this. It's just trash talking now, but who knows? Next time they could even talk about the Bulls player's mothers!
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
No Offense
Assistant Coach

Post#18 » by No Offense » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Does this give Cleveland a green light to talk trash to them, then?
Pasc23
Ballboy

Post#19 » by Pasc23 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:18 pm

NO-KG-AI wrote:What thugs!

The league better put a stop to this. It's just trash talking now, but who knows? Next time they could even talk about the Bulls player's mothers!

considering most of ems mouths are running all game.. they must run out of things to say. Therefore..there is probably a 97% chance thats already been done
Albanian Damien
Starter
And1: 639

Post#20 » by Albanian Damien » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:21 pm

The only Celtic who publicly complained was Ray Allen, and that's because he doesn't engage in trash talk ever.
My Starting 5:

PG: Allen Iverson
SG: Paul Pierce
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Kevin Garnett
C: Patrick Ewing

Return to The General Board