(LOCK THREAD) The LeBron James- 23-24 NBA Thread - 40K POINTS+(Part 1)(NO INSULTING)

Moderators: penbeast0, trex_8063, PaulieWal, Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier

PooledSilver
Sophomore
And1: 123

Re: The LeBron James- 23-24 Reg Season Thread - 40K POINTS+, In Season Tornament MVP, 20X ALL STAR- (Part 1)(NO INSULTIN 

Post#2821 » by PooledSilver » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:24 pm

Colbinii wrote:Guys, quit responding to the troll. He was a Nets fan when KD was in Brooklyn.

He’s a KD fan talking about teammates that’s actually comedy
PooledSilver
Sophomore

Re: The LeBron James- 23-24 Reg Season Thread - 40K POINTS+, In Season Tornament MVP, 20X ALL STAR- (Part 1)(NO INSULTIN 

Post#2822 » by PooledSilver » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:27 pm

sashaturiaf wrote:
AEnigma wrote:So interesting. So insightful.

https://youtu.be/12VMuqXVGRw?si=Bgf3c3xF7GgKfjMo

So very insightful comparing Steve Kerr to Kyrie, Kerr wouldn't have even got that shot off if it wasn't for Jordan.

here's another one for you to ponder on, must be nice having an all-NBA guy coming off the bench to save your butt time and time again

Learning you are a KD fan made this even funnier

How does it feel that your boys legacy got ruined and now he’s known as stephs robin because of his shoe size, must really suck. Must have felt really good to get those finals mvps, it’s a shame no one cares about them anymore and now he’s a distant third (maybe 4th?) in his generation. At least he isn’t a snake
PooledSilver
Sophomore

Post#2823 » by PooledSilver » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:06 pm

sashaturiaf wrote: :cry: :cry:

Wow you really shut the **** up the moment someone said you were a KD fan and people started laughing at you tryna stir things up, running away from adversity just like ur idol this is some great KD stan behavior

That’s how you shut up a troll baiter rq, now he should get muted if he responds and whatever he says should get put in blue text, would be some very funny peak moderation to stop baiters from coming in
capfan33
Senior
And1: 581

Post#2824 » by capfan33 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:05 pm

PooledSilver wrote:

Wow you really shut the **** up the moment someone said you were a KD fan and people started laughing at you tryna stir things up, running away from adversity just like ur idol this is some great KD stan behavior

That’s how you shut up a troll baiter rq, now he should get muted if he responds and whatever he says should get put in blue text, would be some very funny peak moderation to stop baiters from coming in

Hope this guy keeps this same energy when Booker carries KD to another second round exit this year.
sashaturiaf
Veteran
And1: 2,838

Post#2826 » by sashaturiaf » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:05 am

PooledSilver wrote:

Have you considered the fact I'm an adult with real life responsibilities besides posting on realgm.

Play the ball and not the man, the fact you're coming at me shows me all I need to know, which is that you know that I'm completely right in the truth bomb that I dropped on Lebron.
PooledSilver
Sophomore

Post#2827 » by PooledSilver » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:53 am

sashaturiaf wrote:
PooledSilver wrote:

Have you considered the fact I'm an adult with real life responsibilities besides posting on realgm.

Play the ball and not the man, the fact you're coming at me shows me all I need to know, which is that you know that I'm completely right in the truth bomb that I dropped on Lebron.

This is a very sad attempt at trying to cook a comeback, very 2022-KD like

I’m coming at ur boy not you don’t take it so personal young fella. Calling urself an adult while ur trying to bait strangers because ur sad another adult is better than an adult you stan at basketball is some very sad behavior

Truth bomb as everyone’s laughing at you is very funny though, you tried to bait to get people triggered while ur capping for the guy that falls for bait on his alternate twitter accounts, do better
PistolPeteJR
RealGM
And1: 9,569

Post#2828 » by PistolPeteJR » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:06 am

sashaturiaf wrote:
PooledSilver wrote:

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but your argument is that if someone responds to you, it means your statement must be absolute truth?
PooledSilver
Sophomore

Post#2829 » by PooledSilver » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:48 am

PistolPeteJR wrote:
sashaturiaf wrote:
PooledSilver wrote:

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but your argument is that if someone responds to you, it means your statement must be absolute truth?

Sasha here thinks I’m personally attacking him because I told him a factual statement about his boy, it’s very funny
NbaAllDay
Sixth Man
And1: 1,745

Post#2830 » by NbaAllDay » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:33 am

It just makes you look as bad by replying to obvious bait. I do it at.times too and always wonder why I bothered. If you know the other person isn't going to listen or try to learn to what you've said just don't bother.

Especially in a unique thread on this board that have the majority of its posters actually able to comprehend the NBA beyond Skip level analysis.

Take the bait and go for your life on already garbage threads instead :D
PooledSilver
Sophomore

Post#2831 » by PooledSilver » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:03 am

NbaAllDay wrote:It just makes you look as bad by replying to obvious bait. I do it at.times too and always wonder why I bothered. If you know the other person isn't going to listen or try to learn to what you've said just don't bother.

Especially in a unique thread on this board that have the majority of its posters actually able to comprehend the NBA beyond Skip level analysis.

Lakers don’t have a game till tomorrow it’s really not serious enough to get annoyed over a page of banter/roasting the KD fan we’re just bron fans
PooledSilver
Sophomore

Post#2832 » by PooledSilver » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:04 am

NbaAllDay wrote:It just makes you look as bad by replying to obvious bait. I do it at.times too and always wonder why I bothered. If you know the other person isn't going to listen or try to learn to what you've said just don't bother.

It really doesn’t. Lakers don’t have a game till tomorrow it’s really not serious enough to get annoyed over a page of banter/roasting the KD fan we’re just bron fans don’t try to act like we’re some holier than thou genius group of minds up here :lol:
NbaAllDay
Sixth Man
And1: 1,745

Post#2833 » by NbaAllDay » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:31 am

PooledSilver wrote:

It really doesn’t. Lakers don’t have a game till tomorrow it’s really not serious enough to get annoyed over a page of banter/roasting the KD fan we’re just bron fans don’t try to act like we’re some holier than thou genius group of minds up here :lol:

Righto let's clog the thread with insecure replies instead. Have at it.
PooledSilver
Sophomore

Post#2834 » by PooledSilver » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:34 am

NbaAllDay wrote:
PooledSilver wrote:

You aren’t real :lol:
ty 4191
Veteran
And1: 1,965

Post#2835 » by ty 4191 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:36 am

Badlands wrote:To further demonstrate the insanity of LeBron's 1200+ consecutive double digit scoring streak, just today, both Curry and Harden finished with 4 points each. Those are two of the greatest scorers of the LeBron generation.

AEnigma
Veteran
And1: 4,540

Post#2836 » by AEnigma » Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:37 pm

PooledSilver wrote:
NbaAllDay wrote:
PooledSilver wrote:It really doesn’t. Lakers don’t have a game till tomorrow it’s really not serious enough to get annoyed over a page of banter/roasting the KD fan we’re just bron fans don’t try to act like we’re some holier than thou genius group of minds up here :lol:

Hate to clog the 142-page reaction thread by “insecurely” laughing at a troll. :wavefinger:
homecourtloss
RealGM
And1: 17,803

Post#2837 » by homecourtloss » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:08 pm

AEnigma wrote:
PooledSilver wrote:
NbaAllDay wrote:Righto let's clog the thread with insecure replies instead. Have at it.

Hate to clog the 142-page reaction thread by “insecurely” laughing at a troll. :wavefinger:

:lol: There’s about to be a blue font post about multiple posters breaking rules, report function, etc.
lessthanjake wrote:Kyrie was extremely impactful without LeBron, and basically had zero impact whatsoever if LeBron was on the court.

lessthanjake wrote: By playing in a way that prevents Kyrie from getting much impact, LeBron ensures that controlling for Kyrie has limited effect…
homecourtloss
RealGM
And1: 17,803

Post#2838 » by homecourtloss » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:10 pm

ty 4191 wrote:
Badlands wrote:To further demonstrate the insanity of LeBron's 1200+ consecutive double digit scoring streak, just today, both Curry and Harden finished with 4 points each. Those are two of the greatest scorers of the LeBron generation.

The difference between LeBron’s streak and Jordan’s is greater than the difference between Dr. J’s streak and anyone of this messageboard’s. :lol:
lessthanjake wrote:Kyrie was extremely impactful without LeBron, and basically had zero impact whatsoever if LeBron was on the court.

lessthanjake wrote: By playing in a way that prevents Kyrie from getting much impact, LeBron ensures that controlling for Kyrie has limited effect…
PooledSilver
Sophomore

Post#2839 » by PooledSilver » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:06 pm

homecourtloss wrote:
AEnigma wrote:
PooledSilver wrote:You aren’t real :lol:

:lol: There’s about to be a blue font post about multiple posters breaking rules, report function, etc.

Making fun of moderators? Mocking us? That’s a warning for you pal. Do better, we are doing our best for this community, you’re new here don’t forget your place
AEnigma
Veteran
And1: 4,540

Post#2840 » by AEnigma » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:12 pm

Battle tonight to see who can better return from an ankle injury.

If both Lebron and Steph are out, this would be the time for Davis to really take over.

Return to Player Comparisons