Re: Wade's Supporting Cast vs Kobe's 

Post#62 » by Dupp » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:38 am

wade
JordansBulls
RealGM
And1: 5,314

Post#63 » by JordansBulls » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Terry Silver wrote:Except that LeBron is better than Wade.

Vice Versa.
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
- Michael Jordan
Dupp
RealGM
And1: 66,679

Post#64 » by Dupp » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:35 am

not true, but it is wades team
Mind Bullets
Senior
And1: 0

Post#65 » by Mind Bullets » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:36 pm

HarryD wrote:For now its Kobe, but Heat will keep adding solid role players and in a season or two it wont be even fair.

This!

We will probably land Dampier in the next few days...and im sure we'll have dibs on the vets who get released at the deadline.

Next summer we'll have the entire MLE to throw at a legit big man.

Perkins
Chandler
Yao
Nene
Randolph
Dalembert
NYK 455
General Manager
And1: 161

Post#66 » by NYK 455 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:50 pm

JordansBulls wrote:
Terry Silver wrote:Except that LeBron is better than Wade.

Vice Versa.

LeBron is the best player on the Heat. I think even most Heat fans are willing to admit that.

Anyway, I think this is going to wind up being the Heat. The Lakers have a huge frontcourt advantage against most teams, but LeBron and Wade are the two best players in the NBA, Bosh is an all star, Mike Miller is the perfect role player for that team, and if they get Dampier, they'll have the size needed to combat LA.
Father Time
Head Coach
And1: 467

Post#67 » by Father Time » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Hmmm... this is Wade easily. How is this even a discussion? Having the best player in the league on your team automatically gives you a better "supporting cast".
"There's nothing else I can do for them. I can give them some bulls---, and act like I'm a coach or something, but it's on them." - Popovich

Secret secrets are no fun. Secret secrets hurt someone.
MSGBallerz
Banned User

Post#68 » by MSGBallerz » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:54 pm

lmao. Last year Wade was easily the 3rd-5th best player in the league and all of a sudden because LeBron joined the Heat, Wade is better than Lebron? Its an obvious ploy by Kobe/Jordan fans to put down LeBron by putting him beneath a player the caliber of Wade.
Father Time
Head Coach
And1: 467

Post#69 » by Father Time » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:22 pm

MSGBallerz wrote:lmao. Last year Wade was easily the 3rd-5th best player in the league and all of a sudden because LeBron joined the Heat, Wade is better than Lebron? Its an obvious ploy by Kobe/Jordan fans to put down LeBron by putting him beneath a player the caliber of Wade.

wut? LeBron's the best player in the league. I'm sorry, but having the best and second best players in the league is clearly better than having the third and 7-10th best players.

So like I said, this is Wade easily. If the Lakers had LeBron than this would be Kobe easily.
"There's nothing else I can do for them. I can give them some bulls---, and act like I'm a coach or something, but it's on them." - Popovich

Secret secrets are no fun. Secret secrets hurt someone.
RunMCR
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#70 » by RunMCR » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:54 pm

MSGBallerz wrote:lmao. Last year Wade was easily the 3rd-5th best player in the league and all of a sudden because LeBron joined the Heat, Wade is better than Lebron? Its an obvious ploy by Kobe/Jordan fans to put down LeBron by putting him beneath a player the caliber of Wade.

it's not like lebron will ever come close to either in all time standings, so I don't see why they would do that.
MSGBallerz
Banned User

Post#71 » by MSGBallerz » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:04 pm

RunMCR wrote:

it's not like lebron will ever come close to either in all time standings, so I don't see why they would do that.

Well Kobe/Jordan homers clearly feel threatened by him. LeBron is about to win 5-6 rings as the best player on his team while having statistical superiority and more MVPs than Kobe. So yea he will easily surpass Kobe. Jordan wont be surpassed by anyone, so I could see LeBron being in the top 3-5 ish all time while Kobe is around 8-13 depending on how homerish people want to be.
BelgianMagic
Head Coach
And1: 130

Post#72 » by BelgianMagic » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:36 pm

The Heat will always be Wade's team, they drafted him, and unlike Bron he lead the team to a championship, he didn't give up or blame a loss to his elbow. So yes, LeBron is always gonna be Wade's Pippen .. And if we're gonna make standings with total rings, Wade's gonna rank above LeBron too, so ..

Lemme ask you guys something, can anyone show me videos or statistics of how the supporting casts compare? Ah no, that's right, Wade's supporting cast hasn't even played 1 single game together ..

So, Kobe's supporting cast is better and will be better I think .. Cause, if stats would win championships, There would have been multiple championship banners in Cleveland and the only Big 3 would be the Boston 3 ..
king_james_6
Sophomore

Post#73 » by king_james_6 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:56 am

wade anytime you have lebron you should have the better supporting cast

Return to Player Comparisons