What teams would have the best chance to land KD and James?

Moderators: PaulieWal, Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier, penbeast0, trex_8063

piston1423
Pro Prospect
And1: 132

What teams would have the best chance to land KD and James? 

Post#1 » by piston1423 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:52 pm

How crazy would it be if somehow in 2016 one team was able to land both Kevin Durant and LeBron James. Now I don't know what their cap space would look like in 2016, but if one team ended up signing both, I think it would be the Lakers. Kobe Bryant probably retires that off season with his contract expiring. The Lakers wouldn't have to worry about the "Nobody wants to play with Kobe problem" anymore either.

The Lakers would be the most hated team again in the NBA. LeBron pretty much gets banished from the city of Cleveland for leaving again. Kevin Durant would hated for leaving OKC for LA, but joining up with LeBron James. People would really hate that.

Again, I don't know what their cap space looks but if one team pulled it off, it would be them.
Chi-laska
Sophomore
And1: 28

Re: What teams would have the best chance to land KD and Jam 

Post#2 » by Chi-laska » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:16 pm

The only team I can see that possibly happen is Cleveland and that's if Kevin Love leaves. Lebron would not want to leave Cleveland again, he wants the good guy image to make more money and his legacy would rise if they win a championship. Honestly I don't think KD wants to team up with Lebron, from what I can tell through KD's interview he wants to beat Lebron in the Finals.
Exodus
Banned User
And1: 571

Post#3 » by Exodus » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Lakers
Celtics
Wizards
ballfan5
Junior
And1: 61

Post#4 » by ballfan5 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Lebron would have to sneak in and out of the Cleveland if he left again.
Lakers would have the money and Kobe would be gone.
If Durant goes somewhere it would be to Washington but they should keep Wall and Beal and not go after Lebron.

Return to Player Comparisons