(100%) Khris Middleton's rank among SGs in the league?

Moderators: PaulieWal, Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier, penbeast0, trex_8063

ZeppelinPage
Head Coach
And1: 3,326

Re: (100%) Khris Middleton's rank among SGs in the league? 

Post#21 » by ZeppelinPage » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:35 am

Middleton is better than DeRozan, hope we play the Raps in the playoffs. He'll prove it.
MEGAQUIB
Junior
And1: 194

Post#22 » by MEGAQUIB » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:03 am

I've got Harden,butler,Thompson,Beal,derozan,McCollum ahead of him easily. Then there are a few you can argue. So I'd say 7th is the highest and 10th is the lowest
alevirfe
Starter
And1: 1,683

Post#23 » by alevirfe » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:07 am

Really think some of you need to reconsider Derozan vs Middleton. Demar is putting up 27/5/4 on a much better team

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
mintsa wrote: Yeah….the “new car smell” is starting to wear off with Scottie.

bongmarley wrote:I thought he was supposed to be an elite defender. He is horrible. On the perimeter he gets blown by everytime Its really bad
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#24 » by bondom34 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:16 am

alevirfe wrote:Really think some of you need to reconsider Derozan vs Middleton. Demar is putting up 27/5/4 on a much better team

With bad defense and worse 3 point shooting. Nope.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
alevirfe
Starter

Post#25 » by alevirfe » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:50 am

Middleton must be better than giannis then, seeing as how he shoots better from 3 ^

Also, demar has been part of lineups that are torching the league in defense since the ASB

bongmarley wrote:I thought he was supposed to be an elite defender. He is horrible. On the perimeter he gets blown by everytime Its really bad
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#26 » by bondom34 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:57 am

alevirfe wrote:Middleton must be better than giannis then, seeing as how he shoots better from 3 ^

Also, demar has been part of lineups that are torching the league in defense since the ASB

No, but in a SG shooting is rather important. And Derozan's team is 6.9 points per 100 better defensively with him on the bench.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
alevirfe
Starter

Post#27 » by alevirfe » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:05 am

I would go:

Harden
Derozan
Butler
Beal
Klay
Paul George

I'd put Middleton #7

Edit: forgot about CJ. He would go 7, moving Middleton down to #8

alevirfe
Starter

Post#28 » by alevirfe » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:19 am

bondom34 wrote:
alevirfe wrote:Middleton must be better than giannis then, seeing as how he shoots better from 3 ^

No, but in a SG shooting is rather important. And Derozan's team is 6.9 points per 100 better defensively with him on the bench.

I would say efficiency is. You know the greatest SG of all time, Michael Jordan? Didn't take many 3s.

Demar has a 55% ts this season, the same as kris Middleton's "breakout" last season. Except he scores 27 points, on way higher usage, creating his own shots...oh and on a good team

I'm selling on Middleton. Nice player but certainly not a 'top' player on any list imo

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 24,419
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Post#29 » by E-Balla » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:50 am

Since Harden is a PG and Butler is a SF I'd give him the top spot. Derozan is leading Toronto without Lowry but the team is still very good outside of him (I checked and his on court rating is still lower than the teams net rating since Lowry got hurt). McCollum I'd also someone I really like but defensively Khris is way better. Same for Beal.

Return to Player Comparisons