Tyreke Evans vs. Stephen Curry

Moderators: PaulieWal, Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier, penbeast0, trex_8063

XeOnagain
Banned User
And1: 0

Tyreke Evans vs. Stephen Curry 

Post#1 » by XeOnagain » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:02 am

i can't believe that this is even a discussion, but some GSW homers think that Curry IS actually better than Tyreke. so, this is a legit question, i guess?

This is even a funny question to ask but, for anyone besides GSW homers, is there a remote possibility that Curry is better than Tyreke Evans?

ps: turk3d i'm waiting for your response.
ROballer
General Manager
And1: 2,752

Re: Tyreke Evans vs. Stephen Curry 

Post#2 » by ROballer » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:51 am

NO.

/thread
Steve Nash injures his back while carrying bags

Slava wrote:I pulled a hammy while fapping. I won't make fun of Nash.
215paperboy
Junior

Post#3 » by 215paperboy » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:18 am

:rofl2:
RandomKnight wrote:Nash is better than magic. Nash has similar impact, a better skill set and more versatility.

Flynt Flossy wrote:Which NBA player has the most contagious smile? When you see their smile, it makes you happy inside and makes you want to smile
jrich88
Banned User

Post#4 » by jrich88 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:22 am

Insecure much about your baby boy? Of course he's better than Curry, but what's the point of this thread? For the last 48 hours since Monta schooled your baby boy, you've been furiously posting in every Warriors thread trying your best to bring down anybody who doesn't agree with you. Trolling much?
XeOnagain
Banned User

Post#5 » by XeOnagain » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:25 am

jrich88 wrote:Insecure much about your baby boy? Of course he's better than Curry, but what's the point of this thread? For the last 48 hours since Monta schooled your baby boy, you've been furiously posting in every Warriors thread trying your best to bring down anybody who doesn't agree with you. Trolling much?

reke owned monta 1 on 1 on every possesion.

look at this GSW overrater-loser. lmao
oaktownwarriors87
RealGM
And1: 4,354

Post#6 » by oaktownwarriors87 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:26 am

The percentage of Warriors fans who prefer Curry to Evans is probably the same as the percentage of Kings fans that prefer Curry to Evans.... 0.01%
cdubbz wrote:Donte DiVincenzo will outplay Poole this season.
jrich88
Banned User

Post#7 » by jrich88 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:33 am

XeOnagain wrote:
jrich88 wrote:Insecure much about your baby boy? Of course he's better than Curry, but what's the point of this thread? For the last 48 hours since Monta schooled your baby boy, you've been furiously posting in every Warriors thread trying your best to bring down anybody who doesn't agree with you. Trolling much?

:roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
XeOnagain
Banned User

Post#8 » by XeOnagain » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:41 am

215paperboy wrote:
to be honest, evans has owned monta one on one since the preseason.

just sayin'..
Hilltop
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 731

Post#9 » by Hilltop » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:44 pm

Curry by a country mile
J-Rich-
Banned User
And1: 4

Post#10 » by J-Rich- » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:13 pm

who the hell said curry was better than evans?
turk3d
RealGM
And1: 1,277

Post#11 » by turk3d » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:46 pm

XeOnagain wrote:i can't believe that this is even a discussion, but some GSW homers think that Curry IS actually better than Tyreke. so, this is a legit question, i guess?

This is even a funny question to ask but, for anyone besides GSW homers, is there a remote possibility that Curry is better than Tyreke Evans?

ps: turk3d i'm waiting for your response.

Absolutely, positively NO in capital letters. Hopefully this proves GS fans are not the absolute homers that some of you idiots say we are. As for players being overrated, right now I'd say that Curry might be the most overrated player in the league. Evans no doubt is the real deal and the best rookie this year by a wide margin, and that includes Griffin. How about an Evans vs Griffin thread.

Just because I said I think that Ellis is ahead of Evans at this point, doesn't mean I don't recognize Evans is a major talent, nor does it mean that I don't eventually think that Evans doesn't has a good chance to surpass him.

Curry OTOH imo is way overhyped by the league, the coaches and fans (outside of the Warriors). A lot of Warrior fans recognize that he may have some nice potential, but realize that he has a long way to go. Surprised?
Draymond Green: Exemplifies Warrior Leadership, Hustle, Desire, Versatility, Toughness, fearlessness, Grit, Heart,Team Spirit, Sacrifice
Jase
RealGM
And1: 158

Post#12 » by Jase » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:35 am

Curry isn't on the same tier as Evans at this point. Better shooter, for sure, but nowhere near a better player.
"A winner listens. A loser just waits until it's their turn to talk."
Relentless88
RealGM
And1: 101

Post#13 » by Relentless88 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:51 am

By now you should know that Warriors fans overrate their players more than even Raptor fans.

Randolph, Ellis, Curry, Biedrins, Morrow, Azubikie

Now even Maggette is getting overrated. He's apparently the 4th best SF in the league at the moment.
Jimmy76
RealGM
And1: 8

Post#14 » by Jimmy76 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:54 am

Relentless88 wrote:By now you should know that Warriors fans overrate their players more than even Raptor fans.

Now even Maggette is getting overrated. He's apparently the 4th best SF in the league at the moment.

think you might be right
510TWSS
General Manager
And1: 2,864

Post#15 » by 510TWSS » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:32 am

Evans by a country mile thus far. Curry shows flashes, but he's not made as big an impact as Evans has. Evans could be an All Star next year, whereas Curry is still a project.
oaktownwarriors87
RealGM
And1: 4,354

Post#16 » by oaktownwarriors87 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 am

Relentless88 wrote:By now you should know that Warriors fans overrate their players more than even Raptor fans.

I can't tell if this entire post is sarcastic or not
cdubbz wrote:Donte DiVincenzo will outplay Poole this season.
Relentless88
RealGM
And1: 101

Post#17 » by Relentless88 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 am

oaktownwarriors87 wrote:

I can't tell if this entire post is sarcastic or not

No sarcasm here.

don nelson wrote:Maggette's trade value has increased a lot more than the undesirable multi-year contract of the unproductive Marcus Banks and Amir Johnson's expiring. There no incentive being offered by the Raptors to haul away the unwanted Banks who is masquerading as a NBA player and Johnson for the very productive Maggette who's PER is fourth in the NBA among all small forwards behind only Lebron James, Carmello Anthony and Kevin Durant. If Raps think Maggette's trade value is Banks and Johnson why doesn't Toronto offer them to the Pacers or Celtics because Danny Granger and Paul Pierce rank right behind Maggette's fourth spot. Fact is Raptors and Warriors make very poor trade partners because it still requires two parties to agree before a deal can be completed. Right now there is literally nothing on the Toronto roster that would be of interest to Golden State.
Bruh Man
Analyst
And1: 743

Post#18 » by Bruh Man » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:45 am

:clap: :nod: Its true and ridiculous.
turk3d
RealGM

Post#19 » by turk3d » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:21 am

Of course Sacramento fans (or any others) don't overrate their players. It's just the Warriors who do. :lol:
Draymond Green: Exemplifies Warrior Leadership, Hustle, Desire, Versatility, Toughness, fearlessness, Grit, Heart,Team Spirit, Sacrifice
turk3d
RealGM

Post#20 » by turk3d » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:22 am

XeOnagain wrote:

I don't recall Tyreke stopping Monta 1 on 1 too often either. :lol:
BTW, maybe we should keep the Tyreke/Monta discussion in the Tyreke/Monta comparison thread. This is supposed to be Curry/Evans comparison I thought.

Return to Player Comparisons