Worst All-Stars Ever?

Moderators: PaulieWal, Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier, penbeast0, trex_8063

Hobo Gonzolez
Banned User
And1: 2

Re: Worst All-Stars Ever? 

Post#41 » by Hobo Gonzolez » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:42 am

KnicksManiac wrote:
_BBIB_ wrote:Horford deserved it more than David Lee. Horford's at least on a winning team.

Let me ask you this: If the Knicks traded David Lee for Al Horford, would they be a winning team?

I guarantee that if you put Lee on the Hawks and they would still be a winning team. Put Horford on the Knicks and they are still a losing team.

That argument you make is so weak it's not even funny.

Atlanta would be significantly worse with that trade.
_BBIB_
Lead Assistant
And1: 15

Post#42 » by _BBIB_ » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Hobo Gonzolez wrote:
KnicksManiac wrote:
_BBIB_ wrote:Horford deserved it more than David Lee. Horford's at least on a winning team.

Let me ask you this: If the Knicks traded David Lee for Al Horford, would they be a winning team?

I guarantee that if you put Lee on the Hawks and they would still be a winning team. Put Horford on the Knicks and they are still a losing team.

That argument you make is so weak it's not even funny.

Atlanta would be significantly worse with that trade.

Exactly. There is a reason why the Florida Gators got better when David Lee left. He played no DEFENSE. All the points he scored he gave up and then some on the other end.

BTW, in the all-star game Al Horford looked like he belonged there. David Lee? Not so much. Only Gerald Wallace was worse than him
Shaheen wrote:You wanna make a sig bet that Horford will not win this year? They will not even hit .500. Book it.
:lol:
Fred Williamson
Lead Assistant
And1: 517

Post#43 » by Fred Williamson » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Noonskadoodle wrote:TYSON CHANDLER

HE NEVER MADE THE ALL STAR TEAM
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,536

Post#44 » by Dr Positivity » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Iverson last year no question. He deserved a spot on the anti-All Star team (like the Razzies of the NBA)

Return to Player Comparisons