Atlanta Hawks Trade Proposal Thread -- Part IV

Moderators: dms269, Jamaaliver, HMFFL

King Ken
General Manager
And1: 5,379

Re: Atlanta Hawks Trade Proposal Thread -- Part IV 

Post#501 » by King Ken » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:38 am

winforlose wrote:
saloonyk8 wrote:Is there any deal framework with Murray for Jaden McDaniels?

Wolves aren't trading KAT right now and Hawks aren't trading Trae.

Jaden is poison pill and the money would be crazy to figure out. Also, Jaden is just more valuable than Murray overall. Just last night he defended Chet and arguably did so better than anyone else in the league has done. This is the same guy who held Fox scoreless in the fourth, gave PG his worst game of the season, and plenty more examples. Jaden is 23 and on the last year of rookie deal with a great value extension. Finally his offense is on the rise and we are unbeaten when he shoots 50% or better and close to unbeaten (maybe lost 1 or 2 games,) when he is in double digits (which is happening more often.) I don’t see him moving without a significant young player coming back as well as either picks or a truly elite player. I see DJM as very good but not elite.

I respect your hustle. That said, Murray is highly valuable to us. Jaden is a good player. Could help us but he's not good enough offensively for us to move Murray. We could work out a deal for Jaden but not with Murray.

As for KAT, it's gonna cost you Murray. We aren't trading Trae unless you are trading us Ant.
winforlose
General Manager
And1: 3,471

Post#502 » by winforlose » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:42 am

King Ken wrote:
winforlose wrote:
saloonyk8 wrote:Is there any deal framework with Murray for Jaden McDaniels?

Wolves aren't trading KAT right now and Hawks aren't trading Trae.

Jaden is poison pill and the money would be crazy to figure out. Also, Jaden is just more valuable than Murray overall. Just last night he defended Chet and arguably did so better than anyone else in the league has done. This is the same guy who held Fox scoreless in the fourth, gave PG his worst game of the season, and plenty more examples. Jaden is 23 and on the last year of rookie deal with a great value extension. Finally his offense is on the rise and we are unbeaten when he shoots 50% or better and close to unbeaten (maybe lost 1 or 2 games,) when he is in double digits (which is happening more often.) I don’t see him moving without a significant young player coming back as well as either picks or a truly elite player. I see DJM as very good but not elite.

I respect your hustle. That said, Murray is highly valuable to us. Jaden is a good player. Could help us but he's not good enough offensively for us to move Murray. We could work out a deal for Jaden but not with Murray.

As for KAT, it's gonna cost you Murray. We aren't trading Trae unless you are trading us Ant.

I am sorry but while agree that KAT by himself isn’t worth Trae, Trae isn’t close to worth Ant. As for KAT for Murray, you would need to throw in JJ and we still probably wouldn’t be there. I have had this discussion with your board before, and I have no desire to rehash. I was just looking around active seller boards and I saw someone suggest Jaden for Murray. I get why you value Murray, but Jaden is a legit all defense player with untapped offensive upside that is finally starting to peek out. His value to us is too high to straight swap for Murray.
dms269
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 1,495

Post#503 » by dms269 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:36 am

jayu70 wrote:Minnesota Timberwolves – Hawks veteran Bogdan Bogdanovic has drawn attention from the Minnesota Timberwolves in recent weeks, sources said. However, Minnesota's cap situation and Bogdanovic's contract do not line up well. In attempts to upgrade their roster, the Timberwolves have shown a level of willingness to discuss Kyle Anderson's future, seeing as he is in the final year of his contract.
Aka..
Minny likes Bogi but has nothing to give.

Sent from my SM-G975U using RealGM mobile app
The moderator formerly known as uga_dawgs24
jayu70
RealGM
And1: 11,934

Post#504 » by jayu70 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:07 pm

Hawks intrigued by Quentin Grimes

Grimes has also come up in multiple trade discussions with the Atlanta Hawks for guard Dejounte Murray and a separate smaller discussion involving AJ Griffin, league sources told HoopsHype. The Hawks are intrigued by Grimes as a potential 3-and-D fit next to Trae Young, sources said.

– via HoopsHype
jayu70
RealGM

Post#505 » by jayu70 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:08 pm

Rockets interested in Kelly Olynyk, Clint Capela, Andre Drummond, Robert Williams

The Rockets, league sources said, are also exploring the center market, looking to bolster their rim protection. According to those sources, Houston is keeping tabs on Utah’s Kelly Olynyk, Atlanta’s Clint Capela, Chicago’s Andre Drummond and Portland’s Robert Williams III (who has fans throughout the current coaching staff) among others.

– via The Athletic
Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 14,500

Post#506 » by Jamaaliver » Thu Feb 1, 2024 1:46 pm

I'm unclear what the goal even is this season...

King Ken
General Manager

Post#507 » by King Ken » Fri Feb 2, 2024 12:49 am

winforlose wrote:
King Ken wrote:
winforlose wrote:

I am sorry but while agree that KAT by himself isn’t worth Trae, Trae isn’t close to worth Ant. As for KAT for Murray, you would need to throw in JJ and we still probably wouldn’t be there. I have had this discussion with your board before, and I have no desire to rehash. I was just looking around active seller boards and I saw someone suggest Jaden for Murray. I get why you value Murray, but Jaden is a legit all defense player with untapped offensive upside that is finally starting to peek out. His value to us is too high to straight swap for Murray.

You meant AJ right? JJ is more valuable to us than KAT so no. Not a chance in hell. You must think KAT is Giannis. KAT is on a supermax going into his 30s. Be honest bro. He's not a top 15 guy. He's a top 50 guy like Murray and like Gobert. Ant is your top 15 guy. Trae is our top 25 guy.

What are you willing to do as far as Ant? I am willing to trade Trae and extra for Ant

We don't want Jaden like that bro. If you want a top 50 player for him, please search elsewhere. Maybe someone will be interested. I really like Jaden too, I am higher on him than most but for Murray, I want more offensive value. He's too defensive.

Bro you are asking for 20/5/5 on 58% TS who's a former all defensive player.
winforlose
General Manager

Post#508 » by winforlose » Fri Feb 2, 2024 3:38 am

King Ken wrote:
winforlose wrote:
King Ken wrote:I respect your hustle. That said, Murray is highly valuable to us. Jaden is a good player. Could help us but he's not good enough offensively for us to move Murray. We could work out a deal for Jaden but not with Murray.

You meant AJ right? JJ is more valuable to us than KAT so no. Not a chance in hell. You must think KAT is Giannis. KAT is on a supermax going into his 30s. Be honest bro. He's not a top 15 guy. He's a top 50 guy like Murray and like Gobert. Ant is your top 15 guy. Trae is our top 25 guy.

What are you willing to do as far as Ant? I am willing to trade Trae and extra for Ant

We don't want Jaden like that bro. If you want a top 50 player for him, please search elsewhere. Maybe someone will be interested. I really like Jaden too, I am higher on him than most but for Murray, I want more offensive value. He's too defensive.

Put simply KAT is a 52/44/87 guy who could easily drop 30 a night (he shoots less so Ant and Jaden can develop,) and who is defending in space at a high level. You know his defense is working because we aren’t just the best defense in the west, we are the best defense in the NBA, and #2 isn’t even close. Karl is a 2 time all NBA, 4 time All star, and having a career year at PF, while playing real and successful minutes at SF (yeah you heard that right, Karl plays winning minutes at SF with Naz at PF and Rudy at C.) If that isn’t worth JJ than you obviously don’t want to deal with the Wolves. Ant is not on the market and Trae isn’t close to Ant’s value. Jaden is going to be All defense and is averaging 51.7/37/77 and 10.9 points as a 4th or 5th option. His attacking off the dribble is getting dangerous and his corner 3s are consistently around 40+ percent across multiple seasons. I don’t think you know enough about the Wolves to evaluate our talent.

The Hawks are not successful with DJM and TY. DJM needs the ball in hands and so does TY. You can try and say that DJM is still the same guy as he was in San Antonio, but his defense has regressed, and his numbers are down from then. 21.5/5/5 is impressive, but he is doing it on the #11 team in the east. I think end of the day you guys will rebuild and that is fine. But don’t try to convince me that elite players on an elite team are worth less than they are.
D21
Assistant Coach
And1: 658

Post#509 » by D21 » Fri Feb 2, 2024 7:59 am

winforlose wrote:Put simply KAT is a 52/44/87 guy who could easily drop 30 a night (he shoots less so Ant and Jaden can develop,) and who is defending in space at a high level. You know his defense is working because we aren’t just the best defense in the west, we are the best defense in the NBA, and #2 isn’t even close. Karl is a 2 time all NBA, 4 time All star, and having a career year at PF, while playing real and successful minutes at SF (yeah you heard that right, Karl plays winning minutes at SF with Naz at PF and Rudy at C.) If that isn’t worth JJ than you obviously don’t want to deal with the Wolves. Ant is not on the market and Trae isn’t close to Ant’s value. Jaden is going to be All defense and is averaging 51.7/37/77 and 10.9 points as a 4th or 5th option. His attacking off the dribble is getting dangerous and his corner 3s are consistently around 40+ percent across multiple seasons. I don’t think you know enough about the Wolves to evaluate our talent.

I've seen several MIN games, and it was not exactly what I saw. Yes, Towns is better now than before at defending, but it's mainly individual, I don't think it translate so much to team defense.
What I've seen is that your team is at its best with Edwards and/or Gobert, more than with Towns, and all numbers I've just checked confirmed that.
Just coping number from 82games for example (and I've found other showing the same thing):

Edwards

Gobert

Towns

winforlose wrote:The Hawks are not successful with DJM and TY. DJM needs the ball in hands and so does TY. You can try and say that DJM is still the same guy as he was in San Antonio, but his defense has regressed, and his numbers are down from then. 21.5/5/5 is impressive, but he is doing it on the #11 team in the east.

He's the same in the sense of you just have to put him in the same context than it was with SAS, and would do the same, if not better.
I think that you're able to understand that he can't defend like with SAS because he was playing PG, while he's playing SG here
There should be no team wanting to trade for him and play him at SG, but if you need a PG, he can be like with SAS, for sure
King Ken
General Manager

Post#510 » by King Ken » Fri Feb 2, 2024 2:44 pm

winforlose wrote:
King Ken wrote:
winforlose wrote:

Put simply KAT is a 52/44/87 guy who could easily drop 30 a night (he shoots less so Ant and Jaden can develop,) and who is defending in space at a high level. You know his defense is working because we aren’t just the best defense in the west, we are the best defense in the NBA, and #2 isn’t even close. Karl is a 2 time all NBA, 4 time All star, and having a career year at PF, while playing real and successful minutes at SF (yeah you heard that right, Karl plays winning minutes at SF with Naz at PF and Rudy at C.) If that isn’t worth JJ than you obviously don’t want to deal with the Wolves. Ant is not on the market and Trae isn’t close to Ant’s value. Jaden is going to be All defense and is averaging 51.7/37/77 and 10.9 points as a 4th or 5th option. His attacking off the dribble is getting dangerous and his corner 3s are consistently around 40+ percent across multiple seasons. I don’t think you know enough about the Wolves to evaluate our talent.

The Hawks are not successful with DJM and TY. DJM needs the ball in hands and so does TY. You can try and say that DJM is still the same guy as he was in San Antonio, but his defense has regressed, and his numbers are down from then. 21.5/5/5 is impressive, but he is doing it on the #11 team in the east. I think end of the day you guys will rebuild and that is fine. But don’t try to convince me that elite players on an elite team are worth less than they are.

There are about ten reasons the Hawks aren't currently successful before we address the Trae/Murray fit. They aren't our problem. Could we find a better fit, potentially but they aren't our problem.

There is the reality and there is the potential. KAT if in a more offensive role can score 30 but he's not in that role currently because of Ant in primary scorer and that won't change. Same like Murray being our 2. That said, Murray will be in his best position in Minnesota around the largest backcourt in the NBA instead of the smallest. So that statement for KAT works for Murray as well.

Gobert is the reason for your defensive success. Everything runs around him. It helps you have Jaden, Conley, Ant, all surrounding KAT.

I really could care less about your team success. Your roster is what, 230 million based on production. That's a significant reason why we are not successful but the LT and 2nd apron will fix that against you guys. You have a stacked roster. Depth, a legit starting five, no one is in a steep decline. Your peeking at the right time but this ain't affordable. This is an one year trial. GS in the new system can't afford this and that's the most loaded franchise in the NBA by a mile. The Hawks have depth issues. 9-15 is the least amount of production in the NBA by a significant margin. That's the reason we aren't successful.

Mike Conley is by the data your most significant player and when I watch, he's not but you don't have an alternative at PG. Add Murray, that's a significant upgrade. It's a role he's best in as well and Murray is on a terrific contract. Murray has one of the best contracts in the NBA moving forward. That's a fact.

It's cool to be a fan boy but don't disrespect our fanbase in the process. We watch every Hawks game. We know this team well. We know what we have and don't have. We know what our players are capable of. We know this.

You don't know our team yet you have really strong and really wrong opinions. It's one thing if you are the media where you could give a damn about the Hawks but you aren't. You are a fan who came into our domain.

If you don't want to trade Ant for Trae. That's fine, I wouldn't either. Ant has top 5-10 potential. The KAT **** is fanboy ****. He's role is similar to Murray but on a stacked squad. Our squad ain't stacked. It lacks depth and one of our best impacts is regressing and is no longer giving us the value he once did at center and OO is not a great fit in Quin scheme as he was in Nate's scheme. Our frontcourt lost JC and we replaced him with nothing. Hunter is critical and he's been hurt till recently. JJ was hurt and that hurt us as well. We don't have the depth to deal with injuries and we don't have the center for Quin scheme to be what he wants it to be.

We aren't built to win. You guys are but it's a 230 million dollar squad. Ours is more like 150 million based on production. All of these teams will feel it at some point outside of NY who somehow got great contracts till this summer. OKC will go through it soon. Everyone will. You can't stack rosters up anymore.
jayu70
RealGM

Post#511 » by jayu70 » Fri Feb 2, 2024 2:54 pm

Different year, same story....

The remaining trade deadline activity, to this point, is expected to focus on nearby cities Atlanta and Charlotte. The Hawks continue to be described by rival executives as the most active and aggressive team in the marketplace, motivated to discuss the majority of its veteran players, highlighted by All-Star guard Dejounte Murray — arguably the best player known to be available. Elsewhere on the roster, Atlanta has held its most notable discussions on Clint Capela, De’Andre Hunter and AJ Griffin, according to league sources, dating back to the offseason. It’s become clear that Atlanta values Sixth Man of the Year candidate Bogdan Bogdanovic as highly as any player on its roster not named Trae Young and Jalen Johnson, according to league sources.

https://sports.yahoo.com/this-years-nba-trade-market-hindered-by-a-lack-of-significant-activity-135454803.html
winforlose
General Manager

Post#512 » by winforlose » Fri Feb 2, 2024 3:37 pm

D21 wrote:
winforlose wrote:Put simply KAT is a 52/44/87 guy who could easily drop 30 a night (he shoots less so Ant and Jaden can develop,) and who is defending in space at a high level. You know his defense is working because we aren’t just the best defense in the west, we are the best defense in the NBA, and #2 isn’t even close. Karl is a 2 time all NBA, 4 time All star, and having a career year at PF, while playing real and successful minutes at SF (yeah you heard that right, Karl plays winning minutes at SF with Naz at PF and Rudy at C.) If that isn’t worth JJ than you obviously don’t want to deal with the Wolves. Ant is not on the market and Trae isn’t close to Ant’s value. Jaden is going to be All defense and is averaging 51.7/37/77 and 10.9 points as a 4th or 5th option. His attacking off the dribble is getting dangerous and his corner 3s are consistently around 40+ percent across multiple seasons. I don’t think you know enough about the Wolves to evaluate our talent.

I've seen several MIN games, and it was not exactly what I saw. Yes, Towns is better now than before at defending, but it's mainly individual, I don't think it translate so much to team defense.
What I've seen is that your team is at its best with Edwards and/or Gobert, more than with Towns, and all numbers I've just checked confirmed that.
Just coping number from 82games for example (and I've found other showing the same thing):

Edwards

Gobert

Towns

winforlose wrote:The Hawks are not successful with DJM and TY. DJM needs the ball in hands and so does TY. You can try and say that DJM is still the same guy as he was in San Antonio, but his defense has regressed, and his numbers are down from then. 21.5/5/5 is impressive, but he is doing it on the #11 team in the east.

He's the same in the sense of you just have to put him in the same context than it was with SAS, and would do the same, if not better.
I think that you're able to understand that he can't defend like with SAS because he was playing PG, while he's playing SG here
There should be no team wanting to trade for him and play him at SG, but if you need a PG, he can be like with SAS, for sure

This is for Kingken as well.

We are currently under the tax. Next year our roster gets expensive. That said if Jalen Johnson plays as well as you hope next year, he will cost a rookie max the following year. That is 25% of a higher cap. So yes, the Wolves roster got expensive when Karl, Jaden, Ant, and Naz, (all guys we drafted or signed as undrafted in Naz case,) developed. We traded for Rudy just you like you traded for Murray, (using future assets to win now.) I see our teams as kindred spirits in several regards. Another example is in both cases we asked a key player to alter their game to make the trades work. Karl had to move to PF and defend in space. Murray had to move to SG and play off ball. I do think Murray would be better next to Ant than Trae because Trae needs the ball, and in my opinion Ant is better playing off ball (see with Mike Conley on ball vs off ball, for more details.) All of the above being true, Karl sacrifices his shot totals to develop Ant and Jaden. When he does shoot he dropped 40 and 62 this year. He is averaging 22.1 on 15.6 shots, but can handle higher volume while maintaining his efficiency. The TLDR version of this statement is both players numbers are artificially depressed, but Karl’s would likely explode on your team because he would be the primary offensive weapon. He is a more dependable shooter than anyone you have, from anywhere on the floor.

Going beyond Karl, Jaden McDaniels is worth a look from you guys. His handle is good enough to create his own offense. His shooting is very efficient, and his defending is elite. People point to his fouling, but if you were guarding SGA, Brunson, Maxey, ect… you would be in foul trouble to given the superstar whistle. That is literally who Jaden guards, superstars, (Fox, Ingram, Zion, Curry, Chet, ect…) In the rare instance a team doesn’t have a superstar, he guard their best player instead. You know he is good at it if his defense helps win games on the best defense in the league.

I am not trying to put down your players. I happen to like quite a few of them. I am just trying to make you understand that our players are better than you think. They are more proven and consistent than you acknowledge and they are contributing to a sustainable and winning defense. It is also fair to point out that as a 1 seed we aren’t trading away guys like Karl or Jaden lightly. They only move in deal that is favorable to the Wolves. You might ask then why would we trade with you. My answer is because even under favorable terms, you get the players you need. You get the dominant offensive big who is more efficient at every level than DJM but also can play that way off ball, and defer when needed to develop young talent like Kobe. Jaden is the defensive upgrade you guys need to turn the tide and start becoming defense oriented, or at least defense neutral. Elite 3 and Ds at 23 on four years of good money are like unicorns, and should be valued as such.
King Ken
General Manager

Post#513 » by King Ken » Fri Feb 2, 2024 4:49 pm

winforlose wrote:
D21 wrote:

Edwards

Gobert

Towns

This is for Kingken as well.

We are currently under the tax. Next year our roster gets expensive. That said if Jalen Johnson plays as well as you hope next year, he will cost a rookie max the following year. That is 25% of a higher cap. So yes, the Wolves roster got expensive when Karl, Jaden, Ant, and Naz, (all guys we drafted or signed as undrafted in Naz case,) developed. We traded for Rudy just you like you traded for Murray, (using future assets to win now.) I see our teams as kindred spirits in several regards. Another example is in both cases we asked a key player to alter their game to make the trades work. Karl had to move to PF and defend in space. Murray had to move to SG and play off ball. I do think Murray would be better next to Ant than Trae because Trae needs the ball, and in my opinion Ant is better playing off ball (see with Mike Conley on ball vs off ball, for more details.) All of the above being true, Karl sacrifices his shot totals to develop Ant and Jaden. When he does shoot he dropped 40 and 62 this year. He is averaging 22.1 on 15.6 shots, but can handle higher volume while maintaining his efficiency. The TLDR version of this statement is both players numbers are artificially depressed, but Karl’s would likely explode on your team because he would be the primary offensive weapon. He is a more dependable shooter than anyone you have, from anywhere on the floor.

Going beyond Karl, Jaden McDaniels is worth a look from you guys. His handle is good enough to create his own offense. His shooting is very efficient, and his defending is elite. People point to his fouling, but if you were guarding SGA, Brunson, Maxey, ect… you would be in foul trouble to given the superstar whistle. That is literally who Jaden guards, superstars, (Fox, Ingram, Zion, Curry, Chet, ect…) In the rare instance a team doesn’t have a superstar, he guard their best player instead. You know he is good at it if his defense helps win games on the best defense in the league.

I am not trying to put down your players. I happen to like quite a few of them. I am just trying to make you understand that our players are better than you think. They are more proven and consistent than you acknowledge and they are contributing to a sustainable and winning defense. It is also fair to point out that as a 1 seed we aren’t trading away guys like Karl or Jaden lightly. They only move in deal that is favorable to the Wolves. You might ask then why would we trade with you. My answer is because even under favorable terms, you get the players you need. You get the dominant offensive big who is more efficient at every level than DJM but also can play that way off ball, and defer when needed to develop young talent like Kobe. Jaden is the defensive upgrade you guys need to turn the tide and start becoming defense oriented, or at least defense neutral. Elite 3 and Ds at 23 on four years of good money are like unicorns, and should be valued as such.

We aren't talking about contracts yet, we are talking pure production. No one is getting more production than Minnesota. No one. 230 million worth. How is that, you have a 50 million dollar player making 10 mil in Ant. 20 mil in Jaden making 3 mil. KAT is at his level at 35 mil. Gobert is at his level at 40 mil. Conley at his level at 20 mil. Then the bench is loaded with good contracts with Kyle Anderson and Naz Reid. NAW contract is decent. Some guys are a tad overpaid but they are young and you can get out of their contracts with no penalty.

That's significant and thats a massive part of your success but Minnesota will have to pay for it next year. That's the difference. That's significant too. KAT becomes overpaid and while Ant is still underpaid, it's not that bad. Gobert is paid correctly, his impact is significant. Conley is a FA, teams with cap who need PGs like Detroit and SA will be after him. With the 2nd apron, how do you do it? You can't.

That's my first time and last time addressing the contracts with you. Production value matters. It's why the Knicks are so good. They got a lot of good contracts and good depth plus the pieces fit their style of play.

Murray impact will explode with your team and KAT numbers will exploded with our team. I agree with that.

I don't believe this is a lose-lose. Both teams significantly improve with this move and Minnesota avoids the 2nd apron which is unavoidable right now. I see nothing but plus value for both. Obviously Atlanta would be in the LT for 2024-25 but they can avoid it in 2025 as Capela is off the books and the cap raises.

Jaden is worth more than a look for us, he's just not worth Murray. That's the difference. That's like me selling you on OO. OO is worth more than a look for you but he's not worth KAT.

You don't have to sell me on Jaden, I'm a fan. Just not trading a top 50 player for him unless he's on a bad deal but Murray is on a terrific deal. Way better one than Trae which does hurt us but Trae makes it up in Q rating and ticket sales.
Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks

Post#514 » by Jamaaliver » Fri Feb 2, 2024 4:51 pm

I don't really have a horse in this debate. But I think you're likely arriving at the "I'm not convincing you, you're not convincing me" point of the conversation.

Let's take a breather for a bit on this particular topic.
Orl_Magic
Junior
And1: 197

Post#515 » by Orl_Magic » Thu Feb 8, 2024 8:25 am

Would you guys trade bragdonovic for Gary Harris, Chuma Okeke, Orlando's 1st 2024?
Geaux_Hawks
Lead Assistant
And1: 980

Post#516 » by Geaux_Hawks » Thu Feb 8, 2024 1:28 pm

Orl_Magic wrote:Would you guys trade bragdonovic for Gary Harris, Chuma Okeke, Orlando's 1st 2024?

I'd probably ask for Denver's '25 pick just because I think Bogi's got the value to get 2 mid-late FRP's when you consider his production off the bench and contract.
dms269
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 1,495

Post#517 » by dms269 » Thu Feb 8, 2024 1:58 pm

Orl_Magic wrote:Would you guys trade bragdonovic for Gary Harris, Chuma Okeke, Orlando's 1st 2024?

I wouldn't. Atlanta already likely owns two firsts in this draft. Adding a 3rd which will be later than either doesn't help us in a weaker draft.
The moderator formerly known as uga_dawgs24
D21
Assistant Coach
And1: 658

Post#518 » by D21 » Thu Feb 8, 2024 5:15 pm

Orl_Magic wrote:Would you guys trade Bogdanovic for Gary Harris, Chuma Okeke, Orlando's 1st 2024?

Certainly not, I see no advantage to trade Bogi, he's simply the best Net rating of ATL since a lot of time, he's healthy and on a friendly contract (will be at around 1/10 of the salary cap... gives me 10 players like him and this team is NBA Champion)
tbhawksfan1
Analyst
And1: 2,036

Post#519 » by tbhawksfan1 » Thu Feb 8, 2024 6:29 pm

Somebody call Landry Fields and see if he's awake. Tell him it's the trade deadline and there must be something that he can do to improve the team
Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks

Post#520 » by Jamaaliver » Thu Feb 8, 2024 6:43 pm

tbhawksfan1 wrote:Somebody call Landry Fields and see if he's awake. Tell him it's the trade deadline and there must be something that he can do to improve the team

Legit question with no snark or sarcasm intended:

What would you like to see the GM of the Hawks do today?

Return to Atlanta Hawks