Richardson- Rush-Mario
Marvin- Chil
smoothe- Shelden -Salo
Al-Foster -LoW
ACE_reppin_ATL
Senior
And1: 0

Post#2 » by ACE_reppin_ATL » Tue Jan 8, 2008 3:31 am

IND trade would be slightly reasonable and probably doable with IND not having a solid backup PG and AJ being an ex-Pacer that has played well this year. Even though (for some strange reason) I still have a little faith in Zaza and AJ has been the most solid PG for us, I like this deal because what ATL would get from IND. Besides I'd like to see Mario's energy back in the starting lineup and I would love to add the following:

Foster: brings infinite energy on the glass
Rush: would give us a shooter that this team definitely needs in the 2nd unit

Al / Foster / Wright
Smoove / Shell
Marvin / Chillz
JJ / Rush / Salim
Mario / Acie / Lue

IR: Speedy / Solo (who needs to playing somewhere...NBA or D-League)
FCNATL85
Starter
And1: 12

Post#3 » by FCNATL85 » Tue Jan 8, 2008 3:44 am

would you do the first one though because without that, you would be down to Acie and Lue at the PG....
Atowngetdown
Bench Warmer

Post#4 » by Atowngetdown » Tue Jan 8, 2008 3:55 am

why people giving up on Joe? b/c he having some bad games. He will step his game up.
FCNATL85
Starter
And1: 12

Post#5 » by FCNATL85 » Tue Jan 8, 2008 4:17 am

I am not giving up on JJ it is just that his position is not as key as the PG our C ones.
I give another trade not involving JJ (but Iyou have to give talent to get talent back...)

Zaza+ Smooth + Shelden for Bynum and Radma

You absorb Radma awful contract by getting rid of Zaza , not having to resign Smooth (who will florish in LA next to Kobe and Odom) and gving away Shelden potential...but you get a key piece (that's why LA would probably decline without additional incentive as a future pick maybe...)

AJ- Law- T Lue
JJ- Salim -Mario
Marvin- Chil
Al- Radma- Salomon
Bynum-LoW- Salomon

you are one piece away either Law develop in the promising PG that we expect and you get a back up SG...or you need a decent PG (trade) +back up SG (FA)
evildallas
General Manager

Post#6 » by evildallas » Tue Jan 8, 2008 7:03 am

On the original suggestion. No. I want no piece of Jason Richardson, even if I was ready to give up on Joe (which I'm not).

On the later suggestion, you can forget about Bynum. He isn't available, not even for Josh Smith. C is so scarce in the league that you aren't going to get a Bynum after he's shown double-double skills at the age of 20. If he was still only putting up 7 pts and 6 rebounds a night and heading for free agency then he's probably available, but that isn't the case. Trade scenarios like that are just day dreams.
Going to donkey punch a leprechaun!
conleyorbust
Lead Assistant

Post#7 » by conleyorbust » Tue Jan 8, 2008 2:51 pm

True, Bynum isn't going anywhere for a long time. I've never been a fan of Richardson's game, he needs to be on a team where someone else can take defensive pressure off of him because he can't dribble well enough to handle consistent doubles - one of the reasons why I was unfazed by his acquisition this summer.

Return to Atlanta Hawks