ImageImageImage

Celts Are Never Allowed To Go To Atlanta Again! Loss vs ATL 3/28

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

ryan in Maine
Assistant Coach
And1: 6,543

Re: Celts Are Never Allowed To Go To Atlanta Again! Loss vs ATL 3/28 

Post#241 » by ryan in Maine » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:54 am

If Captain Caveman starts talking about how he called the Ukraine Russia war just hand him the nearest bouquet and back away slowly.
Listen to Sinister by CZARFACE @YouTube
Captain_Caveman
RealGM
And1: 38,434

Post#242 » by Captain_Caveman » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:11 am

ryan in Maine wrote:If Captain Caveman starts talking about how he called the Ukraine Russia war just hand him the nearest bouquet and back away slowly.

Another ridiculous thread. Might be worst political discussion I have ever been a part of. Terrible takes from terrible posters with terrible modding. And while I definitely thought Ukraine would make slightly more progress in the counter offensive, was still 10x more accurate than the rest of that thread combined. From getting dragged for referring to things as a "territorial stalemate" 18 months ago all the way to getting dragged for saying that the crazies in the GOP House would rather shank McCarthy than keep funding Ukraine at the same scale.

I digress, but yes, called that from pretty much every angle.
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Veteran
And1: 6,494

Post#243 » by Mr_Mojo_Risin » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:05 am

The Corey's wrote:
Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:
The Corey's wrote:

Another zero accountability take. Taking shots at people for who they handle loses instead of focusing on the reality of the situation.

The 30 point blown lead loss is in the Celtics? It took you 4 days to come to that conclusion?

You know what Ive noticed? I've noticed that some of you really can't handle dissenting takes when the Celtics lose and throw a fit that everything isn't kumbaya.

It's not news when the Celtics beat the hawks by 30. It definitely is news when they blow a 30 point lead.

I'm not sure if y'all have noticed by the playoffs are around the corner and the Celtics are heading in the wrong direction.

Accountability?

Lol dude do you think this is the UN or Capitol Hill? Anybody can believe or say what they want about the team or games without requiring anything. It’s a fan forum for sport that only has whatever meaning we assign to it.

If you’re a mod on here you can’t ignore people and have to read through all the posts whining and abusing each other. Why can’t they have their say too?

So what if the Celts really are heading in the wrong direction as you suggest. Should we all write angry letters or call up talk back radio and abuse people?

Maybe the Celts should blow it up, we lost to Atlanta twice playing lazy basketball and not showing up on defense, Joe didn’t draw up a play to win a meaningless game so it must mean he doesn’t know what he’s doing. It’s the only possible reason for it. JT didn’t run through 5 people to take it to the hoop so he must be soft and he didn’t pass it off so he must be dumb, it’s the only possible reason.

None of us have any real access to know what’s going on to know anything much.

Taking shots at people for how they handle losses when they have been taking shots at others is absolutely fair, especially if you’re a mod who has to deal with it.

I've never taken a shot at anyone for their takes but you better believe my inbox loads up whenever I **** on do nothing Joe. I know which user the post was directed at but still I find it interesting that the fandom of some users are called into question because they focus on when things are going bad more than they're out here singing the praises of the times it's good.

I don't understand why y'all are this defensive about how bad the Celtics played the last two games.

I'm here when they're winning 20 games a year and I'm here when they win 60.

I don't respond to bad basketball with positivity just because the season has been almost mostly flawless.

This ain't about the regular season. It never was. This was about and is about will it be different in the playoffs.

Blame do nothing Joe and hasn't taken the next step Tatum for continuing to show that when times are tough, they're still the same as they always was.

Couldn’t care too much myself about those who want to whinge or say positive things, but you were taking a shot at bisme and saying about accountability to a mod on a forum where only the mods have any accountability. Found it kinda funny really.
CelticFaninLBC
General Manager
And1: 2,991

Post#244 » by CelticFaninLBC » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:11 am

Captain_Caveman wrote:
CelticFaninLBC wrote:
Captain_Caveman wrote:This team's not man enough.

Of course you show up. Lol.

I see what I see. Like with Jaylen last year. Maybe you should listen this time, so you don't humiliate the living **** out of yourself going in on me again. Because you sure did. Are we perfectly clear on that? It wasn't even a lesson in basketball I wanted to give, but man, you sure wanted it and you sure got it. Real, real bad, in fact. Pretty amazing you still want to to talk trash to me after that, but hey, no one ever said you needed to have pride to post here. Completely embarrassing, but you do do.

Anyhow, I have generally been one of the more optimistic posters since I started posting here. Never bashed Doc or Ainge, and like Brad just fine. But Joe sucks, sorry. Not even his or anyone's fault but Ime's. We got screwed with that. But here we are. A coach in over his head, a soft af starting center, an iffy bench, and a starting SG that still can't dribble with his left hand.

Hope it works. Several valid reasons why it may not, even in another season of no elite teams.

Wtf? Lol. So insufferable.

The New Orleans win must be killing you.
Captain_Caveman
RealGM
And1: 38,434

Post#245 » by Captain_Caveman » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:52 am

CelticFaninLBC wrote:
Captain_Caveman wrote:
CelticFaninLBC wrote:
Of course you show up. Lol.

I see what I see. Like with Jaylen last year. Maybe you should listen this time, so you don't humiliate the living **** out of yourself going in on me again. Because you sure did. Are we perfectly clear on that? It wasn't even a lesson in basketball I wanted to give, but man, you sure wanted it and you sure got it. Real, real bad, in fact. Pretty amazing you still want to to talk trash to me after that, but hey, no one ever said you needed to have pride to post here. Completely embarrassing, but you do do.

Anyhow, I have generally been one of the more optimistic posters since I started posting here. Never bashed Doc or Ainge, and like Brad just fine. But Joe sucks, sorry. Not even his or anyone's fault but Ime's. We got screwed with that. But here we are. A coach in over his head, a soft af starting center, an iffy bench, and a starting SG that still can't dribble with his left hand.

Hope it works. Several valid reasons why it may not, even in another season of no elite teams.

Wtf? Lol. So insufferable.

The New Orleans win must be killing you.

Quick reminder that at no point would we have ever had a conversation on any topic if you weren't so committed to talking **** to me for pointing out that your mancrush is not a perfect basketball player. Each and every time, you start first, talking **** about me without even offering a basketball take of any kind.

After Jaylen flaming out in the playoffs last year, you should have to sign a waiver to even address me.

Thank me for the lesson in basketball. Thank me right now.

Now take your F and get out of my classroom.
The Corey's
RealGM
And1: 6,687

Post#246 » by The Corey's » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:00 am

Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:Accountability?

Lol dude do you think this is the UN or Capitol Hill? Anybody can believe or say what they want about the team or games without requiring anything. It’s a fan forum for sport that only has whatever meaning we assign to it.

If you’re a mod on here you can’t ignore people and have to read through all the posts whining and abusing each other. Why can’t they have their say too?

So what if the Celts really are heading in the wrong direction as you suggest. Should we all write angry letters or call up talk back radio and abuse people?

Maybe the Celts should blow it up, we lost to Atlanta twice playing lazy basketball and not showing up on defense, Joe didn’t draw up a play to win a meaningless game so it must mean he doesn’t know what he’s doing. It’s the only possible reason for it. JT didn’t run through 5 people to take it to the hoop so he must be soft and he didn’t pass it off so he must be dumb, it’s the only possible reason.

None of us have any real access to know what’s going on to know anything much.

Taking shots at people for how they handle losses when they have been taking shots at others is absolutely fair, especially if you’re a mod who has to deal with it.

I've never taken a shot at anyone for their takes but you better believe my inbox loads up whenever I **** on do nothing Joe. I know which user the post was directed at but still I find it interesting that the fandom of some users are called into question because they focus on when things are going bad more than they're out here singing the praises of the times it's good.

I don't understand why y'all are this defensive about how bad the Celtics played the last two games.

I'm here when they're winning 20 games a year and I'm here when they win 60.

I don't respond to bad basketball with positivity just because the season has been almost mostly flawless.

This ain't about the regular season. It never was. This was about and is about will it be different in the playoffs.

Blame do nothing Joe and hasn't taken the next step Tatum for continuing to show that when times are tough, they're still the same as they always was.

Couldn’t care too much myself about those who want to whinge or say positive things, but you were taking a shot at bisme and saying about accountability to a mod on a forum where only the mods have any accountability. Found it kinda funny really.

He was making a blanket statement off of one poster about those of us who show up during loses.

It wasn't a shot. It's what happened.

And to be clear, the accountability comment was holding the Celtics accountable for their horrendous play in back to back games instead of making excuses for them.
zoyathedestroya
RealGM
And1: 90,052

Post#247 » by zoyathedestroya » Mon Apr 1, 2024 5:53 pm

Read on Twitter

Scored like three or four straight isos in OT to finish us off.

Return to Boston Celtics