ImageImageImage

Celts Stuff 'Em In The Freezer! Game 1 Victory Cigar vs MIA 4/21 (BOS leads 1-0)

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

Who smokes the big playoff cigar?

Tatum
46%
Brown
No votes
KP
35%
White
7%
Jrue
No votes
Horford
No votes
Pritchard
2%
Hauser
6%
Other/Coach/Team
4%

Total votes: 127

KamikazeK
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,855

Re: Celts Stuff 'Em In The Freezer! Game 1 Victory Cigar vs MIA 4/21 (BOS leads 1-0) 

Post#81 » by KamikazeK » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:22 pm

zoyathedestroya wrote:LOL at that zone offense number. Tatum and KP deserve the votes.
Read on Twitter

KP wasn't rattled at all by the playoff atmosphere. That's bad news for Miami and the league.
Objectivity
Junior
And1: 254

Re: Celts Stuff 'Em In The Freezer! Game 1 Victory Cigar vs MIA 4/21 (BOS leads 1-0) 

Post#82 » by Objectivity » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:26 pm

Sweet Serenity wrote:
Objectivity wrote:
Sweet Serenity wrote:
It’s sad the only reason you wrote this was to show disdain for Jaylen.

Be better man.

Let’s keep the game thread about the players. Remember, responding to you is an immediate ban.

Leader of the JB cult, please relax and enjoy the playoffs.

Voted for KP and Tatum because they had the most impact. I also thought White was solid and clutch as usual.

Move on to game 2.

How ironic when your always keep it personal with Jaylen.

Also, do you have any other words in your vocabulary than “leader of the JB cult” when talking about people that don’t hate Jaylen ?

No worries, there is only one JB cult leader. This phrase is reserved for you. There are far more ban worthy graphic ways to describe your need to hijack every thread to make sure others posters say only nice things about the way #7 performs on the court.

You can’t play for him. This thread is not about you.

Any poster who will DM another poster explicit words, is taking this message board way too seriously. Relax. JB won’t pay you for positive PR.

Tatum, KP and White played well. Get over yourself. If you don’t have any real basketball insight, chill. It’s a team sport.

I’m allowed to praise other players on the team without mentioning JB.

Ignoring you ain’t working. I’ll look into that block button next.

I’ll take another ban if you can ignore me for a few weeks and stop following me around this message board.

Go outside.
Touch grass.
Rent free.
Zero basketball insight.
Low basketball IQ.
zoyathedestroya
RealGM
And1: 90,607

Post#83 » by zoyathedestroya » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:26 pm

KamikazeK wrote:
zoyathedestroya wrote:LOL at that zone offense number. Tatum and KP deserve the votes.
Read on Twitter

KP wasn't rattled at all by the playoff atmosphere. That's bad news for Miami and the league.

Pleasantly surprised. Bam kept hitting him too. And there's always a second guy lurking when he had the ball in the post. Still not the rebounder we hope from our starting center but Jays (incl Jrue) did their job cleaning glass.

That needs to carry over on the road. I feel among all the starters, he's the one who feeds off the love/energy of the home crowd the most.
brackdan70
RealGM
And1: 8,416

Post#84 » by brackdan70 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:27 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:I vote for anyone except Brown. I will continue to be a broken record that if they win a championship it will be in spite of Brown, not because of him.

Did you watch? Brown had a great game. Solid D, good decisions, played a great team game.
Sign here
Sweet Serenity
Senior
And1: 945

Post#85 » by Sweet Serenity » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:32 pm

KamikazeK wrote:
Sweet Serenity wrote:
Objectivity wrote:
Let’s keep the game thread about the players. Remember, responding to you is an immediate ban.

Voted for KP and Tatum because they had the most impact. I also thought White was solid and clutch as usual.

Move on to game 2.

Also, do you have any other words in your vocabulary than “leader of the JB cult” when talking about people that don’t hate Jaylen ?

Bingo. There's no JB cult. There are just people who don't have an irrational hatred for JB. According to some folks here, that qualifies as a cult. :roll:

I’ve told him multiple times I know JB has his flaws & have him as a top 25-30 player in the league. But according to him you’d think I had Jaylen as an MVP candidate lol
Red2
RealGM
And1: 4,370

Post#86 » by Red2 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:34 pm

Heat “ Culture” consists of trying to hurt players on the other team. Wade was dirty and so is Bam
"Now, there's a steal by Bird..!"
Sweet Serenity
Senior
And1: 945

Post#87 » by Sweet Serenity » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:35 pm

Objectivity wrote:
Sweet Serenity wrote:
Objectivity wrote:

Move on to game 2.

No worries, there is only one JB cult leader. This phrase is reserved for you. There are far more ban worthy graphic ways to describe your need to hijack every thread to make sure others posters say only nice things about the way #7 performs on the court.

Any poster who will DM another poster explicit words, is taking this message board way too seriously. Relax. JB won’t pay you for positive PR.

Tatum, KP and White played well. Get over yourself. If you don’t have any real basketball insight, chill. It’s a team sport.

I’ll take another ban if you can ignore me for a few weeks and stop following me around this message board.

Go outside.
Touch grass.
Rent free.
Zero basketball insight.
Low basketball IQ.

I dare you to say something positive about Jaylen ..
Red2
RealGM
And1: 4,370

Post#88 » by Red2 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:41 pm

Didnt like how lazy we got in the 4th and it always starts with tatum
"Now, there's a steal by Bird..!"
Curmudgeon
RealGM
And1: 21,931

Post#89 » by Curmudgeon » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:46 pm

brackdan70 wrote:
Curmudgeon wrote:I vote for anyone except Brown. I will continue to be a broken record that if they win a championship it will be in spite of Brown, not because of him.

Did you watch? Brown had a great game. Solid D, good decisions, played a great team game.

He couldn't even catch a pass.
"Numbers lie alot. Wins and losses don't lie." - Jerry West
"You are what your record says you are."- Bill Parcells
"Offense sells tickets. Defense wins games. Rebounding wins championships." Pat Summit
KillahGhostface
Starter
And1: 4,682

Post#90 » by KillahGhostface » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:51 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:
brackdan70 wrote:

He couldn't even catch a pass.

playa-hater
RealGM
And1: 18,737

Post#91 » by playa-hater » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:52 pm

Payton Pritchard and Sam Hauser, especially when he has it going, needs to play More..

I hate giving this **** Miami Heat team a life when it should have been crushed mid 3rd Quarter..
SHOOTERS SHOOTER SHOOTERS
KillahGhostface
Starter

Post#92 » by KillahGhostface » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:53 pm

playa-hater wrote:Payton Pritchard and Sam Hauser, especially when he has it going, needs to play More..

I hate giving this **** Miami Heat team a life when it should have been crushed mid 3rd Quarter..

They lost by 20
KillahGhostface
Starter

Post#93 » by KillahGhostface » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:54 pm

Read on Twitter
Bad-Thoma
Head Coach
And1: 9,082

Post#94 » by Bad-Thoma » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:26 pm

Sweet Serenity wrote:
Objectivity wrote:
Sweet Serenity wrote:

Go outside.
Touch grass.
Rent free.
Zero basketball insight.
Low basketball IQ.

I'd tell you two to get a room but I'm pretty sure you're the same poster arguing with yourself so that'd be like telling you to go masturbate.
Fantaxp7
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,650

Post#95 » by Fantaxp7 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:27 pm

Screw Caleb Martin.

Is that the most profound thing I can say here?
Bleedsgreen
Pro Prospect
And1: 339

Post#96 » by Bleedsgreen » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:29 pm

KillahGhostface wrote:
Read on Twitter

"Kyrie will 100% win this standoff btw." A Comedian
Objectivity
Junior

Post#97 » by Objectivity » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:32 pm

KamikazeK wrote:
Sweet Serenity wrote:
Objectivity wrote:

Move on to game 2.

Bingo. There's no JB cult. There are just people who don't have an irrational hatred for JB. According to some folks here, that qualifies as a cult. :roll:

If there is no JB cult, then there is no JB “haters”. Never said anything personal about JB the person. Ever. Always about his perceived basketball impact.

Serenity is far from serene. I got attacked for stating the obvious that KP, White and Tatum played a good game. I didn’t even say great game. No mention of JB from me. Didn’t feel he was super impactful.

Here comes the cult leader begging me to worship JB’s performance.

If Tobias Harris or Randall were on this team posters would claim “irrational hate”. Regardless of stats, I just don’t think those type of players have an impact on winning.

It’s a message board for basketball opinions. Don’t agree. Move on.

There are other words to describe how much Serenity rides for JB. I’ll just say “irrational love” the way he chases down all critical JB posters.

Enjoy Game 2. Signing off.
Objectivity
Junior

Post#98 » by Objectivity » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:35 pm

Sweet Serenity wrote:
Objectivity wrote:
Sweet Serenity wrote:

Go outside.
Touch grass.
Rent free.
Zero basketball insight.
Low basketball IQ.

When JB puts his head down and gets in take over mode, he won’t take no for an answer.

Signing off. Keep it serene. Touch grass.
chrisab123
RealGM
And1: 9,334

Post#99 » by chrisab123 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:42 pm

Someone should Clothesline Martin in game 2
seiffert82
Sophomore
And1: 215

Post#100 » by seiffert82 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:06 pm

chrisab123 wrote:Someone should Clothesline Martin in game 2
Or just remind him in game 4 that he won't be competing for a championship this season, or probably ever.

Happy for him to contribute 4-4-2 in 29 minutes over the next 3 games.

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk

Return to Boston Celtics