ImageImageImage

Celts Adjust The Thermostat, Turn Off Heat! Game 3 Victory Cigar vs MIA 4/27 (BOS leads 2-1)

Moderators: bisme37, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey

Who smokes the big playoff cigar?

Tatum
37%
Brown
12%
KP
15%
White
22%
Jrue
2%
Horford
No votes
Pritchard
3%
Hauser
No votes
Kornet
1%
Other/Coach/Team
7%

Total votes: 99

Fierce1
RealGM
And1: 11,539

Re: Celts Adjust The Thermostat, Turn Off Heat! Game 3 Victory Cigar vs MIA 4/27 (BOS leads 2-1) 

Post#181 » by Fierce1 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:01 am

Triple7 wrote:
Fierce1 wrote:
Triple7 wrote:
Lol. Tatum sucked in the philly series other than game 7. He just lucky he got hot in the right time game 6. Bucks series, he was erratic. Having a great game, then totally laying an egg on the next. It was frustrating to watch. He also choked in the finals bad.

Yeah, he sucked in the finals.

But in those series against the Bucks and Philly, the Cs needed to be saved from elimination and JT didn't disappoint.

Sometimes it's about showing up at the right time.

Making big time shots when you're on the brink of elimination is a mark of a big time superstar.

If he showed up early in the game, then we don’t need any saving. He scored his 4th and 5th point thru free throws in the 4th qrt already. I think he was like 1/13 entering the 4th that game, and 0/7 from 3. He was on the verge of a historical choke job. Good he recovered and saved that series. My point was, we shouldn’t be in that position in the 1st place, if he did his job early.

Your expectations are too high.

Maybe JT is not cocky like Ant, but I think JT loves drama.

And JT loves to piss of Celtic fans, so you better get used to it.

Return to Boston Celtics