Question from a Suns fan

Moderator: bwgood77

187_Inc
Junior
And1: 0

Question from a Suns fan 

Post#1 » by 187_Inc » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:13 am

First of all, I love your team and don't understand how people are still sleeping on them. Anyhow, how do you have the WORST attendance record in the ENTIRE league?!?! I know NO is still recouping but damn!! You can't even get bandwagon fans to fill the stadium up enough to get out of last place? Chris Paul is my personal MVP for the season, West was an all star, and chandler can play. Does anyone in NO realize how good this team is? They had the best record in the West for a while..

Anyways, I wish you guys luck the rest of the season and I have a feeling you'll be surprising some people in the post season. And for the Suns hope, let's just not play each other in the post season! You have more than just our number, yikes! I was just surprised to hear you have the worst attendance in the league and figured I'd throw this out there.
2poor
RealGM
Location: I'm from the city in the midwest best city in the whole wide wide world

Post#2 » by 2poor » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:21 am

yawn.

they're doing fine now. a packed house has thoroughly enjoyed the stomping.
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,087
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#3 » by NO-KG-AI » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:19 am

umm, we don't have the worst attendance AFAIK
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
bobobolas1
Bench Warmer

Post#4 » by bobobolas1 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:56 pm

Yeah man, here a grizz fan and i also like this team so much And since the grizzs trade gasol im focusing my attention to that team and to lakers.

I really liked that team since that game VS grizzlies, the first one with the Overtime....The best one altough we, mem, lost.

Good luck in Playoffs dudes.
Sual
Ballboy

Post#5 » by Sual » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:25 am

17,931 got to enjoy watching the Hornets sweep the Suns last night.
Trueblood
Sophomore

Post#6 » by Trueblood » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:36 am

FWIW, the Hornets are 3rd to last in attendance. They are now ahead of Indiana and Memphis. Nothing to write home about but an improvement.
luciano-davidwesley
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,247

Post#7 » by luciano-davidwesley » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:07 am

What happened to Indiana? I know their team sucks but I thought they were a big basketball city.
Ming Kong!
RealGM
And1: 31

Post#8 » by Ming Kong! » Sat Mar 1, 2008 5:04 am

Well to be fair, the city of New Orleans is rebuilding, and with all the families in their current financial situations I imagine it's taken their attention away from the NBA arenas. The city hasn't hosted this team for more than like 4 or 5 years, so they are in the process of developing a fan base too. I really do wish for things to improve for the city, and the attendance for the Hornets so their city keeps the team. Good luck guys.
luciano-davidwesley
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,247

Post#9 » by luciano-davidwesley » Sat Mar 1, 2008 6:38 am

cheers
Duiz
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#10 » by Duiz » Sat Mar 1, 2008 8:20 am

lol... That was at the start of the season... they came from a terrible injury plagued season... now they are finally allowed to play their ball and the home crowd is catching on.. I expect it to be very very high after this year with the playoffs at home.

Return to New Orleans Pelicans