NIGHT OF DESTRUCTION #63 Spurs at Hornets

Moderator: bwgood77

RobertGlory
Rookie
And1: 4

NIGHT OF DESTRUCTION #63 Spurs at Hornets 

Post#1 » by RobertGlory » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:08 pm

They're 44-19, seeded 2nd in the West, 1/2 a game behind the Lakers and 1 game ahead of Houston

@

We're 42-20, seeded 5th in the West, 1/2 a game behind Houston and 1 game ahead of Phoenix

BlueJeep
Junior
And1: 0

Post#2 » by BlueJeep » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:38 pm

D. West anybody?

thank you
Im ruff around the edges like a thug with elegance
The world needs to get up off my nuts cuz everybody actin like some elephants

Buck the World

I have a Ruben Patterson sized man crush on Brandon Jennings
2poor
RealGM
Location: I'm from the city in the midwest best city in the whole wide wide world

Post#3 » by 2poor » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:54 pm

West and Wells are expected to be active tonight.

NOLA.com wrote:The Hornets are expected to have a full roster available, including David West (sprained left ankle) and Bonzi Wells (bruised Achilles tendon), who missed games with injuries.

Geaux Hornets!
BlueJeep
Junior

Post#4 » by BlueJeep » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:59 pm

Thank you 2poor
Im ruff around the edges like a thug with elegance
The world needs to get up off my nuts cuz everybody actin like some elephants

Buck the World

I have a Ruben Patterson sized man crush on Brandon Jennings
2poor
RealGM
Location: I'm from the city in the midwest best city in the whole wide wide world

Post#5 » by 2poor » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:33 am

Crowd was great tonight, great win. :D

Copperhead
Lead Assistant
And1: 55

Post#6 » by Copperhead » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:38 am

:rock:
-SDU-
RealGM
And1: 30
Location: -SDU-'s hitlist - David Stern, Robert Horry, Stu Jackson, Tim Donaghy, Argentina, Doomsdayers

Post#7 » by -SDU- » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:08 am

man this place is quieter than the spurs forums!

crazy considering how awesome your team is

great work on the win guys

:clap:
anorexorcism
Banned User
And1: 10

Post#8 » by anorexorcism » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:01 pm

too bad you guys don't have more traffic here, but can I just say how much in love I am with your home crowd. That is how an NBA crowd is supposed to be. Cheering every time the home team scores, but then BOOING THE HELL out of the opposing team EVERY POSSESSION.

Of course, it helped that Bowen was up to his usual shenanigans, and the crowd seemed to get ticked off after that.
Copperhead
Lead Assistant
And1: 55

Post#9 » by Copperhead » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:36 pm

anorexorcism wrote:too bad you guys don't have more traffic here, but can I just say how much in love I am with your home crowd. That is how an NBA crowd is supposed to be. Cheering every time the home team scores, but then BOOING THE HELL out of the opposing team EVERY POSSESSION.

Of course, it helped that Bowen was up to his usual shenanigans, and the crowd seemed to get ticked off after that.

I laughed my a** off at the crowd. The boo's reached epic proportions. I don't think they've ever boo'd an opposing team the way they boo'd Bowen and the Spurs last night. I was impressed. Bowen knew he was on watch after that incident.
2poor
RealGM

Post#10 » by 2poor » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:27 pm

I liked how even after the Spurs waved the white flag and put the scrubs in, there was still a light boo to be heard every time SA touched the ball.

Sometimes I think that "home court advantage" can be overrated, but last night was a pretty good example of a home crowd really doing their part and helping the home team take over the game.

Bonzi looked good in his first real action since the trade, and the Hornets finally won a game when he played!

Julian looked great again, that near tip-in at the halftime buzzer would've been the play of the night around the league had it went.

:rocking:
tyrissius
Senior
And1: 1

Post#11 » by tyrissius » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Bruce Bowen has been suspended one game by the NBA for striking Chris Paul with his leg. He will miss tonight's game against the Pistons, ending his steak of consecutive games played at 500.

ahahahahah

Return to New Orleans Pelicans