2022 MLB Dynasty League - Congrats back-to-back champ tjalford!

Moderator: TyCobb

tjalford
Freshman
And1: 36

Re: 2022 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect Draft: Ralnor OTC. FA Draft: tjalford OTC 

Post#241 » by tjalford » Tue Apr 5, 2022 9:11 pm

Draft Matt Brash - drop Marco Gonzalez
insfo
General Manager
And1: 11,314

Re: 2022 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect Draft: Ralnor OTC. FA Draft: tjalford OTC 

Post#242 » by insfo » Tue Apr 5, 2022 9:15 pm

tjalford wrote:Draft Matt Brash - drop Marco Gonzalez

Brash isn't eligible to be picked here as he's still rookie eligible. He can be picked up once the prospect draft is done unless someone picks him there.
tjalford
Freshman

Post#243 » by tjalford » Tue Apr 5, 2022 9:28 pm

Okay, back to the drawing board. I’ll have a pick in a few minutes
insfo
General Manager

Post#244 » by insfo » Tue Apr 5, 2022 9:40 pm

tjalford wrote:Okay, back to the drawing board. I’ll have a pick in a few minutes

Thanks TJ. This is why I hate doing both drafts at the same time, as this is not the first time we've had this issue. Hopefully next year we start early enough that we are able to do the drafts back to back!

Looking forward to you last pick and I'll all the rosters entered tonight.
tjalford
Freshman

Post#245 » by tjalford » Tue Apr 5, 2022 9:42 pm

Ramón Laureano, drop Marco - it’s all good man. I totally understand.
jplotty
Freshman
And1: 35

Post#246 » by jplotty » Wed Apr 6, 2022 12:54 pm

Hey I see teams were updated on yahoo my mlb move of verlander for Marquez was not updated
jplotty
Freshman

Post#247 » by jplotty » Wed Apr 6, 2022 12:54 pm

Like I pick up verlander
tjalford
Freshman

Post#248 » by tjalford » Wed Apr 6, 2022 1:54 pm

Same with Laureano
Ralnor
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 545

Post#249 » by Ralnor » Wed Apr 6, 2022 2:06 pm

insfo wrote:
Ralnor wrote:OTC in the prospect draft

Please note that your prospect roster is full, so you will need to drop someone if you want to make a pick. Please post the transaction with your pick

Sorry for the delay I didnt see this post. I will pass.
insfo
General Manager

Post#250 » by insfo » Wed Apr 6, 2022 5:21 pm

Yahoo didn't allow me to add more players on the same day I started the league for some reason. I'll fix everything today to match with everyone's team listed on the first page. Please make sure that the roster there is correct, as that is what your team will be later today
insfo
General Manager

Post#251 » by insfo » Wed Apr 6, 2022 5:26 pm

tjalford wrote:Ramón Laureano, drop Marco - it’s all good man. I totally understand.

You don't have a Marco on your roster, can you please confirm whom you'd like to drop again?
insfo
General Manager

Re: 2022 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect Draft: Angel Strike OTC 

Post#252 » by insfo » Wed Apr 6, 2022 5:30 pm

Angel strike1 wrote:OTC in prospect draft

Gdurantv wrote:Skipped

Gdurantv, I assumed you are going to skip your 3rd round pick, since you already skipped your 2nd rounder. If that is not the case. then please let me know/make a pick ASAP.
insfo
General Manager

Post#253 » by insfo » Wed Apr 6, 2022 6:14 pm

jplotty wrote:Hey I see teams were updated on yahoo my mlb move of verlander for Marquez was not updated

Since you had moved Acuna to the IL, I did not have to drop Marquez when adding Verlander. Feel free to drop him in a FA pick up tomorrow!
insfo
General Manager

Post#254 » by insfo » Wed Apr 6, 2022 6:29 pm

insfo wrote:
tjalford wrote:Ramón Laureano, drop Marco - it’s all good man. I totally understand.

You don't have a Marco on your roster, can you please confirm whom you'd like to drop again?

You had an open spot so I added Laureano. But after that I noticed that Jake Woodford was missing on your Yahoo roster, but listed here. Did you want him added? Also was Clevinger supposed to be dropped? He's still on your Yahoo roster, but not on the first page. Not sure what happened there, but it would be great if you can confirm whom you want to keep between Woodford and Clevinger
tjalford
Freshman

Post#255 » by tjalford » Wed Apr 6, 2022 7:33 pm

Everything looks good! You can leave Woodford in FA and I'm keeping Clevinger. Thanks a lot man.
jplotty
Freshman

Post#256 » by jplotty » Wed Apr 6, 2022 7:39 pm

insfo wrote:
jplotty wrote:Hey I see teams were updated on yahoo my mlb move of verlander for Marquez was not updated

Since you had moved Acuna to the IL, I did not have to drop Marquez when adding Verlander. Feel free to drop him in a FA pick up tomorrow!

The prospect and major league draft is done right?
insfo
General Manager

Post#257 » by insfo » Wed Apr 6, 2022 9:15 pm

jplotty wrote:
insfo wrote:

The major league draft is done. Prospect draft is still in the 3rd round (1 more round to go). I had forgotten about the 12 hour rule, so will go about enforcing that now :)

Couple of rules you need to be aware of with free agency
1. Since the prospect draft is still ongoing, you cannot pick up anyone who is prospect eligible - less than 130ab or 50 ip.
2. After the prospect draft is done, you are eligible to pick up anyone you want, including NA players as long as they are not on someone's minor league roster already. Just know that you cannot use your NA spot to park any NA player unless they fall into 3 categories. You are free to keep them as 1 of your 25 active players
a. The player is someone you promoted from our prospect roster
b. The player is no longer a prospect (eg, someone like Trevor Rosenthal)
c. The player was on your pre-season roster of 25 (eg Brayan Rocchio on Angel Strike's roster)

Please read through the rules here - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=2163480#p96568950 especially the sections on N/A slots & Free Agency at the bottom of that post.

Gdurantv wrote:Please read as well
insfo
General Manager

Post#258 » by insfo » Wed Apr 6, 2022 11:47 pm

insfo wrote:
Angel strike1 wrote:OTC in prospect draft

Gdurantv wrote:Skipped

Gdurantv, I assumed you are going to skip your 3rd round pick, since you already skipped your 2nd rounder. If that is not the case. then please let me know/make a pick ASAP.

Heads up that we will be moving to a 12 hour window to make picks. So as of 10:30pm PST / 1:30am EST, Angel Strke will be skipped.
jplotty
Freshman

Post#259 » by jplotty » Thu Apr 7, 2022 12:10 am

insfo wrote:
jplotty wrote:
insfo wrote:

The major league draft is done. Prospect draft is still in the 3rd round (1 more round to go). I had forgotten about the 12 hour rule, so will go about enforcing that now :)

1. Since the prospect draft is still ongoing, you cannot pick up anyone who is prospect eligible - less than 130ab or 50 ip.
2. After the prospect draft is done, you are eligible to pick up anyone you want, including NA players as long as they are not on someone's minor league roster already. Just know that you cannot use your NA spot to park any NA player unless they fall into 3 categories. You are free to keep them as 1 of your 25 active players
c. The player was on your pre-season roster of 25 (eg Brayan Rocchio on Angel Strike's roster)

Please read through the rules here - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=2163480#p96568950 especially the sections on N/A slots & Free Agency at the bottom of that post.

I think I got skipped in round 2 I had someone I wanted to draft
insfo
General Manager

Post#260 » by insfo » Thu Apr 7, 2022 12:14 am

jplotty wrote:
insfo wrote:
jplotty wrote:

I think I got skipped in round 2 I had someone I wanted to draft

You drafted Lawlar
jplotty wrote:I draft Jordan lawlar ss

Return to Fantasy Baseball