Well Established Leagues with a Few Openings

Moderator: TyCobb

Blairbell9
Ballboy
And1: 0

Well Established Leagues with a Few Openings 

Post#1 » by Blairbell9 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:48 am

I've been running slow auction ESPN baseball and football leagues for many years. The owners are loyal, very competitive and we all have fun together. This year in baseball we have openings in 6 leagues - 3 of the leagues are daily lineup leagues, and 3 are weekly lineups. We do slow auctions on Couchmanagers and will start the auctions on 3/12 through 3/14. They usually take 7-10 days each to finish. For those who have never done a “slow auction”, I have a “draft manifesto” explaining the Couchmanagers draft. Email me and I’ll send it to you. In the end, they take about as much of your time (3 hours) over the course of a week that an auction draft takes on one night. And you choose how and when to spend that time. Our owners find the slow auctions to be the best draft format option for serious players and avid baseball fans. Once the auctions are completed, I enter the rosters on ESPN, where the leagues run during the season.

Here are the settings:
• 12 teams, mixed, H2H categories (HR, RBI, R, SB, OBP / QS, SV+HD, K, WHIP, ERA), $150 Leaguesafe buy-in.
• Prizes: 800/500/300/199
• 4 teams make playoffs. Playoffs are 2 weeks each round.
• Max 7 adds per week in daily leagues; FAAB ($200), $0 bids allowed.
• Min IP 35 daily leagues and 30 weekly leagues.
• Trades with 4 down votes to overturn.

Current Openings:

Daily 1 - 1 open Weekly 1 - 1 open
Daily 2 - 2 open Weekly 2 - 1 open
Daily 3 - 1 open Weekly 3 - 2 open

Please send email to algeelhaar@yahoo.com if you're interested in any of the leagues, or have any questions.

Return to Fantasy Baseball