Brandon Webb's IP

Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,908

Brandon Webb's IP 

Post#1 » by Stanford » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Over/Under 185?

Chris Carpenter pitched 190+ last year while missing a month of the year. Webb is looking to be out until late April-ish, about the same amount of time Carpenter missed.

I guess the question is whether he'll miss any more time after he comes back. Personally I think if he's healthy from the point of his return, he'll be back to 08 form and go over 185.
Purple Palace
Rookie
And1: 4

Re: Brandon Webb's IP 

Post#2 » by Purple Palace » Sat Apr 3, 2010 10:34 pm

Under. Just don't see it.

Brandon Webb received a shot of cortisone and some sobering news when he saw Diamondbacks’ orthopedist Dr. Michael Lee on Wednesday.

“He told me, ‘I know you don’t want to hear it, but it could take a year until you feel the way you need to feel,’” after shoulder surgery done last August, Webb said. “Other that than, he said it is just not ready to totally get after it. That’s where we’re at.”

It is another indication that Webb, who underwent debridement surgery Aug. 3, will not be ready to rejoin the D-Backs until at least May, very possibly later.
Mr. Sun
General Manager
And1: 0

Re: Brandon Webb's IP 

Post#3 » by Mr. Sun » Mon Apr 5, 2010 9:17 am

I fear Webb gonna become a high priced gold-digger (if he already isn't) who is unable to produce.

Return to Arizona Diamondbacks