Official Trade Deadline Thread 02/18/2016

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

Mirjalovic
Head Coach
And1: 1,780

Re: Official Off-Season Trade Thread 2015 

Post#41 » by Mirjalovic » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:37 pm

No for Houston's pick

Rondae, Upshaw, Justin Anderson, still there, or even Tyus Jones.
shawn_hemp wrote: a guy who is far worse than Robert Covington in Brandon Ingram, and a guy who is no better than TJ McConnell or Tony Wroten in D'Angelo Russell.

Sixers fans...

LApwnd
Banned User
And1: 1,146

Post#42 » by LApwnd » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:54 pm

Mirjalovic wrote:No for Houston's pick

Rondae, Upshaw, Justin Anderson, still there, or even Tyus Jones.

I like Rondae, if developed properly he could be our Ariza.
thegamefritz
Sophomore
And1: 10

Post#43 » by thegamefritz » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:54 pm

Jordan Hill + future 2nd round for Gorgui Dieng and Chase Budinger
or
Jordan Hill for Zaza Pachulia and Jerryd Bayless
or
Jordan Hill + future 2nd Rd. for Ryan Anderson
LApwnd
Banned User

Post#44 » by LApwnd » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:28 pm

thegamefritz wrote:Jordan Hill + future 2nd round for Gorgui Dieng and Chase Budinger
or
Jordan Hill for Zaza Pachulia and Jerryd Bayless
or
Jordan Hill + future 2nd Rd. for Ryan Anderson

nobody will voluntarily give us assets for a 9mill Hill, he's barely even worth half that salary.
PKABOOICU
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,128

Post#45 » by PKABOOICU » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:24 pm

kupchak just said the lakers are looking to sign ATLEAST 1 max contract this offseason. As much as I'd love rondo, I hope the lakers don't give him the max, but I wouldn't mind them pursuing rondo. Lakers also looking to go after Kevin Love who would make a great stretch 5, but horrible defense in the front court if he's paired with randle.
2 players Lakers really need to go after IMO are marc gasol and goran dragic or rajon rondo. All high IQ players and they would fit in very well with kobe for his last title run.
FLIPT
Freshman
And1: 1

Post#46 » by FLIPT » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Looks as if L Deng might opt out. I'd take Deng at the SF and trade back to take SF Mario Herzonja.Pick up Robert Upshaw or AJ Hammons in the 2nd rd along will Javale McGee to protect the rim.RJ Hunter possible late 1st pick or Hollis-Jefferson.
scoobs07
Starter
And1: 82

Post#47 » by scoobs07 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:44 pm

Randle + #27 to Philly for Embiid? Philly has log jam at center with Embiid/Noel and they apparently question Embiid's attitude or whatever. Randle is better then any PF in this draft, so Philly could have some interest. Lakers get a rim protector at center and could draft a defensive small forward like Winslow (assuming Russell is not on the board). I would only do this if we get assurance we are going to sign Love. With Embiid/Randle both pretty much sitting out their entire rookie seasons, it's a fair trade in that regard, trading one unproven talent for another.
Unbreakable99
General Manager
And1: 3,993

Post#48 » by Unbreakable99 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:22 pm

scoobs07 wrote:Randle + #27 to Philly for Embiid? Philly has log jam at center with Embiid/Noel and they apparently question Embiid's attitude or whatever. Randle is better then any PF in this draft, so Philly could have some interest. Lakers get a rim protector at center and could draft a defensive small forward like Winslow (assuming Russell is not on the board). I would only do this if we get assurance we are going to sign Love. With Embiid/Randle both pretty much sitting out their entire rookie seasons, it's a fair trade in that regard, trading one unproven talent for another.

That's not even close for the Sixers to make that trade. Hinkie would laugh in the Lakers' faces. And the Sixers don't question Embiid's attitude. Randle and 27 for Embiid is horrible. Randle is not a generational talent like Embiid. There really isn't anyone on the Lakers you could give us for Embiid or Noel. Everyone comes to our board inquiring about Embiid and gives ridiculous trade assets to get him. Why would we trade a future hall of Famer for Randle? I would only THINK of trading Embiid only for an established star like LeBron or Durant or someone in that level and we all know those teams wouldn't gov duo those players.
Unbreakable99
General Manager
And1: 3,993

Post#49 » by Unbreakable99 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Unbreakable99 wrote:
scoobs07 wrote:Randle + #27 to Philly for Embiid? Philly has log jam at center with Embiid/Noel and they apparently question Embiid's attitude or whatever. Randle is better then any PF in this draft, so Philly could have some interest. Lakers get a rim protector at center and could draft a defensive small forward like Winslow (assuming Russell is not on the board). I would only do this if we get assurance we are going to sign Love. With Embiid/Randle both pretty much sitting out their entire rookie seasons, it's a fair trade in that regard, trading one unproven talent for another.

That's not even close for the Sixers to make that trade. Hinkie would laugh in the Lakers' faces. And the Sixers don't question Embiid's attitude. Randle and 27 for Embiid is horrible. Randle is not a generational talent like Embiid. There really isn't anyone on the Lakers you could give us for Embiid or Noel. Everyone comes to our board inquiring about Embiid and gives ridiculous trade assets to get him. Why would we trade a future hall of Famer for Randle? I would only THINK of trading Embiid only for an established star like LeBron or Durant or someone in that level and we all know those teams wouldn't gov duo those players.
Mrewn
Freshman
And1: 25

Post#50 » by Mrewn » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:41 pm

thats not even close for the Sixers to make that trade. Hinkie would laugh in the Lakers' faces. And the Sixers don't question Embiid's attitude. Randle and 27 for Embiid is horrible. Randle is not a generational talent like Embiid. There really isn't anyone on the Lakers you could give us for Embiid or Noel. Everyone comes to our board inquiring about Embiid and gives ridiculous trade assets to get him. Why would we trade a future hall of Famer for Randle? I would only THINK of trading Embiid only for an established star like LeBron or Durant or someone in that level and we all know those teams wouldn't gov duo those players.

Lmao are you serious? get the hell out of here
philly5
Sophomore
And1: 135

Post#51 » by philly5 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:51 am

Mrewn wrote:
thats not even close for the Sixers to make that trade. Hinkie would laugh in the Lakers' faces. And the Sixers don't question Embiid's attitude. Randle and 27 for Embiid is horrible. Randle is not a generational talent like Embiid. There really isn't anyone on the Lakers you could give us for Embiid or Noel. Everyone comes to our board inquiring about Embiid and gives ridiculous trade assets to get him. Why would we trade a future hall of Famer for Randle? I would only THINK of trading Embiid only for an established star like LeBron or Durant or someone in that level and we all know those teams wouldn't gov duo those players.

That is an atrocious trade offer though. If both return 100% from their injuries Randle isn't even in Joels stratosphere. And I couldn't care less about the 27th pick, utterly meaningless.
Laker_Kid
Starter
And1: 591

Re: Re: Official Off-Season Trade Thread 2015 

Post#52 » by Laker_Kid » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:56 am

philly5 wrote:
Mrewn wrote:

That is an atrocious trade offer though. If both return 100% from their injuries Randle isn't even in Joels stratosphere. And I couldn't care less about the 27th pick, utterly meaningless.
meh. all i know is: whichever is on the Lakers will have the more successful career. see what i did there?

also, it seems your team's infatuation with high draft picks (tanking, disregarding lower picks) resonates to its fans as well. no wonder the sixers are bad.
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,601

Post#53 » by Revived » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:59 am

Just wondering if yall are still crazy about Eric Bledsoe....you can have him :D

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1337251#start_here
LApwnd
Banned User

Post#54 » by LApwnd » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:55 pm

SF88 wrote:Just wondering if yall are still crazy about Eric Bledsoe....you can have him :D

what you asking? and no we're not giving up the 4th or 5th pick for him :D
ak7
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,383

Post#55 » by ak7 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:41 pm

SF88 wrote:Just wondering if yall are still crazy about Eric Bledsoe....you can have him :D

Wouldn't trade Randle/Clarkson for him, or either of them straight up most likely. Bledsoe is screwed once they start testing for HGH lol.
LApwnd
Banned User

Post#56 » by LApwnd » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:09 pm

see Cha fan offered Lance for Young, I'd really consider that....Lance is nut job and a locker room disturbance from what we've seen but maybe with Kobe to check him he might get his act together. Worse case scenario we send him home with pay and don't pick up his opt. after the year is over. That is only to rid us of Young going forward, I personally don't mind Young but unfortunately him and BS doesn't seem to be getting along.
Revived
RealGM

Post#57 » by Revived » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:49 pm

LApwnd wrote:

Either swap picks with Suns in this draft (and you can get Morris twins in this deal also) or Randle.
LApwnd
Banned User

Post#58 » by LApwnd » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:00 pm

SF88 wrote:
LApwnd wrote:

Either swap picks with Suns in this draft (and you can get Morris twins in this deal also) or Randle.

I offered this in the TT forum....
Sac-Bled, 1 salary dumping guy
La-6th pick, your 2nd, some other compensation from Sac
Pho-4th pick, Young

what you think?
Revived
RealGM

Post#59 » by Revived » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:09 pm

LApwnd wrote:
SF88 wrote:
LApwnd wrote:

Pho-4th pick, Young

what you think?

How long is Swaggy's contract?
LApwnd
Banned User

Post#60 » by LApwnd » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:13 pm

SF88 wrote:
LApwnd wrote:
SF88 wrote:Either swap picks with Suns in this draft (and you can get Morris twins in this deal also) or Randle.

Pho-4th pick, Young

what you think?

How long is Swaggy's contract?

3 but say you don't want him, would you take on Landry or Thompson instead from Sac and we'll send Swaggy to Sac.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers