The Official Jazz Off-Topic Thread

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya, DelaneyRudd

trex_8063
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 4,660

Re: The Official Jazz Off-Topic Thread 

Post#581 » by trex_8063 » Sat Mar 7, 2020 3:44 am

OK: predictions on how many wins the Jazz finish with?

40-22 after tonight. Although only nine of the last 20 games are on the road, and only nine are against >.500 teams......several of those ">.500 teams" are the league's elite (two vs Lakers, two vs Nuggets, one vs Clippers, one vs Raptors), plus one against a .500 team (Memphis), and one against the Pelicans (who are playing really well of late). So it's not exactly an easy finish to the year.

I'm going with 51 (maybe 52); I don't think we can win more than 12 of 20 against that line-up. More than likely earn them a 5-seed facing Houston.
All-Time NE Fantasy Team
PG-Chauncey Billups (06-08)/Terry Porter (91-93)
SG-George Gervin (78-80)/Danny Green
SF-R. Barry (67-70)/Bruce Bowen (04-06)
PF-Ho Grant (92-94)/D. Cowens (74-76)
C-D. Robinson (94-96)/Kevin Willis (92-94)
Bill Sharman (coach)
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 5,683

Post#582 » by Inigo Montoya » Fri Apr 3, 2020 2:15 pm

Don't know if anyone is into this sort of thing, but if anyone is into prog and melodic death metal, there's a band called Shylmagoghnar and they're absolutely spectacular. What's even more impressive is that there are only two people in this project, one of them is playing all the instruments, and the other one is doing the vocals. They have two albums--Emergence and Transience and the are both completely awesome.

Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
FJS
Senior Mod - Jazz
Senior Mod - Jazz
And1: 1,122

Post#583 » by FJS » Sun May 17, 2020 6:19 pm

In spain in the ps store nba2k20 is for 5€. I just got it after 10 years or so without playing. I'm just enjoying playing with historic teams.
I'm playing resident evil 2 remake. 98 was a good year... with a ring would have been better
vryadli
Pro Prospect
And1: 221

Post#584 » by vryadli » Mon May 18, 2020 3:14 am

Inigo Montoya wrote:Don't know if anyone is into this sort of thing, but if anyone is into prog and melodic death metal, there's a band called Shylmagoghnar and they're absolutely spectacular. What's even more impressive is that there are only two people in this project, one of them is playing all the instruments, and the other one is doing the vocals. They have two albums--Emergence and Transience and the are both completely awesome.

Did you ever hear Finntroll? Than's one of my favorites. Vocal is similar, but Finntroll music is quite more aggressive an so well suited foe runners.
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 5,683

Post#585 » by Inigo Montoya » Mon May 18, 2020 6:05 pm

vryadli wrote:
Inigo Montoya wrote:Don't know if anyone is into this sort of thing, but if anyone is into prog and melodic death metal, there's a band called Shylmagoghnar and they're absolutely spectacular. What's even more impressive is that there are only two people in this project, one of them is playing all the instruments, and the other one is doing the vocals. They have two albums--Emergence and Transience and the are both completely awesome.

Did you ever hear Finntroll? Than's one of my favorites. Vocal is similar, but Finntroll music is quite more aggressive an so well suited foe runners.

Don't know them. I'm listening to their Nifelvind album and I like it so far.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.

Return to Utah Jazz