ImageImageImage

Around the NBA 11.0

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

Noodle Arm
Rookie
And1: 1,068

Re: Around the NBA 10.0 

Post#1 » by Noodle Arm » Wed Nov 5, 2014 3:11 pm

Eh whatever...The Cavs will either figure it out eventually or not. I don't care, it's not my team.

The one thing that does bother me is the medias narrative. When the Big 3 era started and the team struggled, we all remember the headlines and talking heads blathering on about how THIS WILL FAIL! SPO IS IN TROUBLE! Windhorst writing about how LeBron isn't happy. Rifts between Wade/LBJ.....all within the first month of the season.

Now we get this...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/status/529925381131108352[/tweet]

Yes, now LeBron is purposely letting the team struggle just to pull them back together. It's his new leadership style you see! :noway:

To be clear, no I don't believe that one bit. I seriously doubt that's what he's doing. Say whatever you want about the man ( I know I have cursed his name a few times this summer :P ), but the one thing I think everyone can agree on is he doesn't enjoy losing.

What's aggravating me is just how the media slammed every word/action the man did while he was here, and now he can do no wrong. The feel good story must continue I guess.

At least the Twitter comments on the articles are gold though :lol: :
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SSDirk1976/status/530006663789838338[/tweet]
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Re: Around the NBA 11.0 

Post#2 » by IggieCC » Wed Nov 5, 2014 4:04 pm

I don't watch cavs games so I don't know what's going wrong with them exactly.

But there is no reason for LeBron to be playing like pure crap like he's been for the first 3 games. Turn over machine with the numbers reminiscent of his rookie seasons. And he is blaming his teammates for being inexperienced and selfish. Because that makes total sense. :crazy:

Lovin' it 8-)
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
heat4life
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 6,258

Post#3 » by heat4life » Wed Nov 5, 2014 4:13 pm

Lebron is looking at this picture every night

while singing...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i28UEoLXVFQ[/youtube]
ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP
DivineFury
Sixth Man
And1: 624

Re: Around the NBA 10.0 

Post#4 » by DivineFury » Wed Nov 5, 2014 4:54 pm

Noodle Arm wrote:Eh whatever...The Cavs will either figure it out eventually or not. I don't care, it's not my team.

The one thing that does bother me is the medias narrative. When the Big 3 era started and the team struggled, we all remember the headlines and talking heads blathering on about how THIS WILL FAIL! SPO IS IN TROUBLE! Windhorst writing about how LeBron isn't happy. Rifts between Wade/LBJ.....all within the first month of the season.

Yes, now LeBron is purposely letting the team struggle just to pull them back together. It's his new leadership style you see! :noway:

To be clear, no I don't believe that one bit. I seriously doubt that's what he's doing. Say whatever you want about the man ( I know I have cursed his name a few times this summer :P ), but the one thing I think everyone can agree on is he doesn't enjoy losing.

What's aggravating me is just how the media slammed every word/action the man did while he was here, and now he can do no wrong. The feel good story must continue I guess.

The Heat is my team too, but I think any diehard Heat fan would be lying if they said they weren't keeping an eye on Cavs/Lebron.

I do agree that he is certainly not losing on purpose, and that Cavs will go through a process similar to what we did of growing. Thing is though, I don't think Cavs fan should be looking at our first season of the big 3 for hope. Kyrie is not Wade and Love is not Bosh. One thing we had over them, was dynamic stars. They didn't have to score to effect a game.

It's not just the good guy story, but seems like most want to see them succeed. Honestly, that's a little annoying after our experience. I am sure you still remember the articles about why Lebron/Wade duo wouldn't work. What about Lebron/Kyrie? That seems like a far worse one to me...? What does Kyrie do without the ball exactly? I literally can't think of a single thing he does well off the ball or on defense.

Won't even mention all the pats on the back the newbie coach is getting. Pretty sure ESPN was already asking when Riley was taking over at this point during our first year.

It is what it is, but I will enjoy watching Cavs/Lebron fail (if they do) and I am not ashamed to admit it. In fact I enjoyed it in 2007, no reason to not do so now.
HEAT111
Veteran
And1: 1,803

Post#5 » by HEAT111 » Wed Nov 5, 2014 4:55 pm

This picture is badass:

Heat_Fan_87
RealGM
And1: 22,412

Post#6 » by Heat_Fan_87 » Wed Nov 5, 2014 5:11 pm

stephen a just said.
-Lebron is upset that cavs management has not taken care of tristan thompson
-Lebron is not opposed to leaving cle again

LMFAO
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,445

Post#7 » by RexBoyWonder » Wed Nov 5, 2014 5:46 pm

**** Marc Gasol, Let's bring Lebron back and have a "Not 1, not 2....not 3..." celebration again!

LOL JK. Don't really want him back. but that would be the trolling of the century lol
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
Bourne85
General Manager
And1: 9,081

Post#8 » by Bourne85 » Wed Nov 5, 2014 5:50 pm

Don't kid yourself, if Lebron wants back we all would take him back. Anything else is a lie period.
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,445

Post#9 » by RexBoyWonder » Wed Nov 5, 2014 6:17 pm

Bourne85 wrote:Don't kid yourself, if Lebron wants back we all would take him back. Anything else is a lie period.

Im really not sure, honestly might prefer to get M.Gasol at this point. And I don't even love Gasol's game that much.
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
Bourne85
General Manager
And1: 9,081

Post#10 » by Bourne85 » Wed Nov 5, 2014 6:23 pm

RexBoyWonder wrote:
Bourne85 wrote:Don't kid yourself, if Lebron wants back we all would take him back. Anything else is a lie period.

Im really not sure, honestly might prefer to get M.Gasol at this point. And I don't even love Gasol's game that much.

:noway:

You keep telling yourself that...
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#11 » by IggieCC » Wed Nov 5, 2014 6:27 pm

It deepens on when.. next year sure, in 2-3 years probably.. I wouldn't wanna have anything to do with 35 yo LeBron.

The guy lost lots of weight, and (from what I saw in highlights this year) he isn't really blowing by anyone or jumping out of the gym. He is playing like he was last year with us only he looks smaller. It's safe to say that he is not getting better athletically and what's left here is a strong SF with not so strong mental and streaky shooting.
dr3am
RealGM
And1: 10,485

Post#12 » by dr3am » Wed Nov 5, 2014 6:29 pm

:lol: goodness what a cry baby. Please don't tell me anybody is buying this new "leadership" crap from LeBron...Sooo LeBron, explain to us all the turnovers that you've had in the first 3 games. I said in the last thread that Kyrie is going to have to adjust to LeBron sadly. If he doesn't, LeBron being the spoiled brat he is will continue to pout around & whine to the media...So glad that dude is gone
Heat_Fan_87
RealGM

Post#13 » by Heat_Fan_87 » Wed Nov 5, 2014 6:32 pm

if bron wants to come back for the min, sure.

;)
LoveMyHeat
Rookie
And1: 1,011

Post#14 » by LoveMyHeat » Wed Nov 5, 2014 6:35 pm

Heat_Fan_87 wrote:stephen a just said.

LMFAO

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know it's SAS, but I want to believe
heatlespeatles
Head Coach
And1: 2,611

Post#15 » by heatlespeatles » Wed Nov 5, 2014 7:03 pm

dr3am wrote::lol: goodness what a cry baby. Please don't tell me anybody is buying this new "leadership" crap from LeBron...Sooo LeBron, explain to us all the turnovers that you've had in the first 3 games. I said in the last thread that Kyrie is going to have to adjust to LeBron sadly. If he doesn't, LeBron being the spoiled brat he is will continue to pout around & whine to the media...So glad that dude is gone

its been 3 games. I don't think he's losing on purpose. he wanted to win against knicks but he was being too flashy not focused, they lost - that game was whatever

he wanted to win against the Bulls, they did.

He wanted to beat Portland, they lost, but watching that game it was obvious to me he was watching Kyrie and Dion do whatever they want on the court, letting them see that they would lose if they did it their way. Thats not an excuse if u watched the game or played it to whatever degree u know sometimes u might be on a team and dudes are just awful and you just get disinterested and watch them jack up shots all game. LeBron knows that, he's watching those guys and probably telling Marion and Miller - look at these lil clowns they don't know anything about winning basketball

Windhorst who is mostly unbearable, is actually right here, because i saw it. If LeBron wanted to take over that game last night and score, he would. He did not, he wanted them to get blown out and I saw it too. Totally different than how he played against a way better defense in the Bulls, he wasn't letting them lose that game.

And tonight he will likely take over in Utah because he knows they cant go down 1-3, i mean they can but they don't want that losing culture to manifest more.
heatlespeatles
Head Coach
And1: 2,611

Post#16 » by heatlespeatles » Wed Nov 5, 2014 7:06 pm

DwyaneNotDwayne wrote:

LMFAO

nah i doubt he's leaving it would look too bad

and Tristan is great on the boards, but dude can barely make a layup or hit shots man SAS always running his mouth lol

If Lebron stayed here and we got Pau and Wade and Bosh found the same motivation they seem to suddenly have found this year, we would be crazy good, but alas...
DWadeno3
RealGM
And1: 2,941

Post#17 » by DWadeno3 » Wed Nov 5, 2014 7:08 pm

heatlespeatles wrote:
DwyaneNotDwayne wrote:

LMFAO

nah i doubt he's leaving it would look too bad

and Tristan is great on the boards, but dude can barely make a layup or hit shots man SAS always running his mouth lol

If Lebron stayed here and we got Pau and Wade and Bosh found the same motivation they seem to suddenly have found this year, we would be crazy good, but alas...

It's not about new motivation, it's mostly about an increased role for Bosh. He was degraded to role player status while LeBron was here, so that's what you're gonna get from him then.

#HeatLifer
Heat_Fan_87
RealGM

Post#18 » by Heat_Fan_87 » Wed Nov 5, 2014 7:10 pm

It's pretty obvious by now that lebron left miami so ennis can develop. he will be back next season.
Maroko
Lead Assistant
And1: 11,432

Post#19 » by Maroko » Wed Nov 5, 2014 8:06 pm

@Heat_team02 : if i could And1 your post (i am banned from GB), i would have done it thousand times. For once you were funny :D

viewtopic.php?p=41501369#p41501369
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#20 » by IggieCC » Wed Nov 5, 2014 8:11 pm

Maroko wrote:@Heat_team02 : if i could And1 your post (i am banned from GB), i would have done it thousand times. For once you were funny :D

viewtopic.php?p=41501369#p41501369

How do you get banned from And1ing? I can And1 any post I want so far.

Return to Miami Heat